Windows 10: Windows 10 Update KB3106932 and KB3105210 - October 29

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1.    20 Nov 2015 #91

    I cant install update KB3106932. Its always stuck at 45%. Has this update been taken offline?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 14,993
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       20 Nov 2015 #92

    BRKING said: View Post
    I cant install update KB3106932. Its always stuck at 45%. Has this update been taken offline?
    This is what it is: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3106932

    It probably is covered in a later cumulative update now.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    20 Nov 2015 #93

    Cliff S said: View Post
    This is what it is: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3106932

    It probably is covered in a later cumulative update now.
    excuse my ignorance but I don't see how that link helps my problem

    here are my 2 screens that show my problem. Has been stuck on 45% for days.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	49590

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.PNG 
Views:	30 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	49591
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 14,993
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       20 Nov 2015 #94

    BRKING said: View Post
    excuse my ignorance but I don't see how that link helps my problem

    here are my 2 screens that show my problem. Has been stuck on 45% for days.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	49590

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.PNG 
Views:	30 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	49591
    See if this post will help: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3118754) - Page 7 - Windows 10 Forums
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Related Threads
Available now for NXOE enrolled preview members Update is 431 MB
Read more: https://t.co/BrJBTrKDF5
Microsoft has just rolled out a new update for Windows 10 Insider Preview (KB3103470) and the change log is as basic as can be. “This update includes improvements to enhance the functionality of Windows 10,” the change log states. This update is...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00.
Find Us