Soon: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 Insider

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,728
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #20

    Edwin said:
    Gotta wait til I get home for this one! Thanks bud!
    Time will tell, I'm betting we get this tomorrow.
      My Computer

  2. Jackalito's Avatar
    Posts : 127
    Windows 10 PRO for Workstations
       #21

    Cluster Head said:
    Build 10.0.576.16384.th2 is called: "Gold Build".

    TH2 aka Fall Update will be available via WU, insiders get ESD, partners MSU,
    will also be a new ISO to MSDN and VLSC.
    My Info from SDET.
    Good stuff. Thanks for the heads up, mate!
      My Computer

  3. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 28,003
    Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.928
       #22

    Edwin said:
    Gotta wait til I get home for this one! Thanks bud!
    It's not here yet anyway, Edwin.

    I think that since the Mobile 10581 dropped this morning that they're probably waiting until the servers recover a little bit before actually dropping Build 10576.
      My Computer

  4. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,728
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #23

    Wynona said:
    It's not here yet anyway, Edwin.

    I think that since the Mobile 10581 dropped this morning that they're probably waiting until the servers recover a little bit before actually dropping Build 10576.
    Yup,, Tomorrow would be nice.
      My Computer

  5. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 28,003
    Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.928
       #24

    BunnyJ said:
    Yup,, Tomorrow would be nice.
    Today would be even nicer. :) Besides, Gabe promised.
      My Computer

  6. linw's Avatar
    Posts : 1,908
    win 10 Insider
       #25

    Seeing as we're GMT+12 it's only fair I should get it first!! But it's not there yet.

    Anyway, can't think 576 is going to be much different from 565. My comp just keeps going no matter what the number:)
      My Computers

  7. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,728
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #26

    Wynona said:
    Today would be even nicer. :) Besides, Gabe promised.
    I hope so as well. :)
      My Computer

  8. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,728
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #27

    linw said:
    Seeing as we're GMT+12 it's only fair I should get it first!! But it's not there yet.

    Anyway, can't think 576 is going to be much different from 565. My comp just keeps going no matter what the number:)
    +1.. I don't expect much will change. Mostly under the hood stuff.
      My Computer

  9.    #28

    Is it here yet ?
      My Computer

  10. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,728
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #29

    COMPUTIAC said:
    Is it here yet ?
    Nope..
      My Computer


 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:28.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums