Microsoft: Windows 10 Users Should Say No to Chrome and Firefox

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #70

    Microsoft: Windows 10 Users Should Say No to Chrome and Firefox-nuts.png

    Be a cool sig..LOL
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 5,834
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #71

    Cliff S said:
    source

    I wouldn't trust what Norton say's sorry...
    Thanks for that link, Cliff. That pretty much explains the safety I'm speaking of. I think MS got sick and tired of the cost of patching holes. That's why the walled garden aka closed platform concept, which BTW was introduced by someone else.

    Closed platform - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      My Computers

  3. Winuser's Avatar
    Posts : 6,977
    Windows 10 Pro Insider
       #72

    BunnyJ said:
    I just saved your sig with the "save picture as" and it works just fine for me. The picture is saved and not just a place holder. :)
    Oh and morning!!
    I just saved a .jpg and it worked for me. Edge is a good browser even though it's far from being finished. I still prefer Pale Moon/Firefox. :)
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #73

    When it is complete it will be better than IE ever was but I will stick with Firefox at lease until that day comes.
      My Computer

  5. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,727
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #74

    Winuser said:
    I just saved a .jpg and it worked for me. Edge is a good browser even though it's far from being finished. I still prefer Pale Moon/Firefox. :)
    I still use FF but I'm phasing over to Edge more each day. There is a lot of good things going on in it, I think.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 17
    10
       #75

    Removed due to breech of forum rules
      My Computer

  7. Winuser's Avatar
    Posts : 6,977
    Windows 10 Pro Insider
       #76

    BunnyJ said:
    I still use FF but I'm phasing over to Edge more each day. There is a lot of good things going on in it, I think.
    Edge is definitely coming along. I do like it but not enough to change. I'm back in Win 10 RTM now and I can still save images in Edge.
      My Computers

  8. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,727
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #77

    Winuser said:
    Edge is definitely coming along. I do like it but not enough to change. I'm back in Win 10 RTM now and I can still save images in Edge.

    I'm finding that I'm using Edge a bit more. There still is a need for FF.. but not that much really.
      My Computer

  9. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,024
    Windows 10
       #78

    Edge is so quirky!
    - why is it the only app you must click twice to resume mouse focus?
    - why does it show 'Import bookmarks' on the favorites bar for 10 seconds before loading your bookmarks?
    - why does it take 3 clicks to copy something from the address bar?
    - (there's more but I can't think of them all at the moment)
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 5,834
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #79

    Edwin said:
    Edge is so quirky!
    - why is it the only app you must click twice to resume mouse focus?
    - why does it show 'Import bookmarks' on the favorites bar for 10 seconds before loading your bookmarks?
    - why does it take 3 clicks to copy something from the address bar?
    - (there's more but I can't think of them all at the moment)
    Were you fooling around in the Registry again?
      My Computers


 
Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:18.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums