MSDN magazine has released a special Windows 10 issue. The issue spans a large number of topics from Visual Studio tooling to game development to user experience to notifications.
If you don’t get the print magazine, don’t worry, all the articles are online for free.
Here is the complete list of articles:
- .NET and Universal Windows Platform Development by Daniel Jacobsen
- Graphics and Animation – Windows Composition Turns 10 by Kenny Ker
- App Lifecycle – Keep Apps Alive with Background Tasks and Extended Execution by Shawn Henry
- Notifications – Adaptive and Interactive Notifications in Windows 10 by Thomas Fennell
- App Integration – Linking and Integrating Apps on Windows 10 by Arunjeet Singh
- Visual Studio Tooling – NuGet Features Enhance Windows 10 Development by Jeff Fritz
- UI Design – Responsive Design for Universal Windows Apps by Mike Jacobs
- UI Design – Adaptive Apps for Windows 10 by Clint Rutkas & Rajen Krishna
- Digital Ink – Ink Interaction in Windows 10 by Connor Weins
- Game Development – Write Games for the Universal Windows Platform with Unity by Jaime Rodriquez & Brian Peek
- Last Word – Welcome to Windows 10 App Development by Kevin Gallo
Some of these topics have been covered by Building Apps blog in the past but most have been expanded for the magazine. If you have any topics you’re looking for Building Apps blog to cover, please tell us in the comments or at @WindowsDev
Source: MSDN Magazine: Special Windows 10 Issue | Building Apps for Windows