Windows Insider Preview 10568 is in the wild  

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 27,063
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #20

    Frank I got it too, but will install tomorrow, You know how late it is now. Just wanted to post so I'm subscribed and don't have to search in the morning for the thread again.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 1,546
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
    Thread Starter
       #21

    Cliff S said:
    Frank I got it too, but will install tomorrow, You know how late it is now. Just wanted to post so I'm subscribed and don't have to search in the morning for the thread again.
    Hehe....
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 2,161
    Windows 11 Beta channel
       #22

    BunnyJ said:
    Have you tried it to find out if that's true or not??
    Not yet. Debating on if I want to give it a shot or not.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 27,063
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #23

    blackroseMD1 said:
    Not yet. Debating on if I want to give it a shot or not.
    Come on fire up a VM....
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 889
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #24

    Love to hear the news! one of a bunch crazy previewers!
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 2,161
    Windows 11 Beta channel
       #25

    Cliff S said:
    Come on fire up a VM....
    Hahaha, oh, believe me, I'm tempted.

    I really wish an x86 build had leaked too, so that I could try it on my tablet.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 889
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #26

    Kari said:
    Clean install on a "virgin", new machine, activated with a Windows 8.1 Pro Retail key:
    What's new Kari?
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 22,740
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #27

    blackroseMD1 said:
    Not yet. Debating on if I want to give it a shot or not.
    Why not?? I'm using it and so far, it's nice. Not a single issue.. but I need to run it more to find out how it does with long up times.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 889
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #28

    BunnyJ said:
    Why not?? I'm using it and so far, it's nice. Not a single issue.. but I need to run it more to find out how it does with long up times.
    Haha... I knew you would!
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 22,740
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #29

    jyusa said:
    Haha... I knew you would!
    Well,, I like testing and this is, testing. Can't tell how things are going unless you, test.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:46.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums