Yes and no!
First: Win 8.1 WMC to Win 10
Second: Clean install
- KB3096447 MS15-111: Security Update for Windows Kernel to address elevation of privilege: October 13, 2015
- KB3096443 MS15-109: Security update for Windows Shell to address remote code execution: October 13, 2015
- KB3096448 MS15-107: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: October 13, 2015
- KB3096441 MS15-106: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: October 13, 2015
- KB3097966 Microsoft security advisory: Inadvertently Disclosed Digital Certificates Could Allow Spoofing: October 13, 2015
Windows 10 updates are cumulative. Therefore, this package contains all previously-released fixes (see KB 3093266). If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer.
If you have all the above installed then don't worry about it.
I had to retry 3 times to finally get it to update without getting an error. Third time it worked like a charm.