Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565 Insider

Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
  1. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 2,079
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       #570

    Edit: Never mind. Dang mobile builds.
      My Computer

  2. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,930
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #571

    Wow! Thanks, Black Rose.
      My Computer

  3. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,930
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #572

    blackroseMD1 said:
    Hmm...looks like it may be a mobile build instead of a PC one. Guess we'll see.
    It says Windows Insiders have spoken, so maybe. :)
      My Computer

  4. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 2,079
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       #573

    Wynona said:
    It says Windows Insiders have spoken, so maybe. :)
    Yeah, he was talking about a poll on his Twitter, when I went to take it, it said 10572 for mobile, so...good news for people with Windows Phones, I guess.
      My Computer

  5. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,930
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #574

    blackroseMD1 said:
    Yeah, he was talking about a poll on his Twitter, when I went to take it, it said 10572 for mobile, so...good news for people with Windows Phones, I guess.
    Oh, well, we'll get the next one, then. Got more than I can handle anyway. Edwin will be happy!
      My Computer

  6. Davy49's Avatar
    Posts : 273
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Version 21H1, Build 19043.899
       #575

    Hi All,
    To be honest, I had opted out of the windows insider program..I decided to wait until the 'builds' got a little further along and weren't quite as buggy as they were previously. I changed my settings so I could once again start receiving / testing the insider builds once again. Last night when I got home from work, I booted up my laptop..and to my surprise I had this insider preview build waiting for me. So of course I downloaded / installed it, after doing so..once again my computer takes longer to boot up, and now I see two boot screen's..one right after the other ( the blue Microsoft windows image with the little white rotating dot'[email protected] the bottom of the screen, which I hate seeing by the way !). Has anyone else here encountered this same issue, and if so how did you correct it ?
    Thanks..Have a GREAT Day !
    David :)
      My Computers

  7. Rocky's Avatar
    Posts : 1,752
    Windows 10 Pro,
       #576

    Davy49 said:
    Hi All,
    To be honest, I had opted out of the windows insider program..I decided to wait until the 'builds' got a little further along and weren't quite as buggy as they were previously. I changed my settings so I could once again start receiving / testing the insider builds once again. Last night when I got home from work, I booted up my laptop..and to my surprise I had this insider preview build waiting for me. So of course I downloaded / installed it, after doing so..once again my computer takes longer to boot up, and now I see two boot screen's..one right after the other ( the blue Microsoft windows image with the little white rotating dot'[email protected] the bottom of the screen, which I hate seeing by the way !). Has anyone else here encountered this same issue, and if so how did you correct it ?
    Thanks..Have a GREAT Day !
    David :)

    Sorry, never experienced that and I have installed a bunch of preview builds including the newest.
      My Computer

  8. Davy49's Avatar
    Posts : 273
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Version 21H1, Build 19043.899
       #577

    Hi Rocky,
    I have a bad habit of using the incorrect item names in here sometimes..in reference to my original post, I used the term
    'boot screen', what I should have typed was 'splash screen' ( blue windows logo w/ white spinning dot's @ the bottom of screen ). I've already went into msconfig under the boot tab and checked ' no GUI boot ', I no longer see the white spinning dot's, but still see the blue windows logo..I thought with some of the latest insider builds we could correct that.
    David
      My Computers

  9. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 56,205
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 21354
       #578

    New updates today for build 10565.

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565-10565_updates.png
      My Computers

  10. jyusa's Avatar
    Posts : 874
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #579

    Brink said:
    New updates today for build 10565.

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565-10565_updates.png
    Just updated. Restarted and everything seems fine!
      My Computers


 
Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:04.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums