Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565 Insider

Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
  1. jyusa's Avatar
    Posts : 874
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #560

    Yeah, you guys saw that!
      My Computers

  2. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,727
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #561

    Never mind.. I'm done with this discussion.
      My Computer

  3. jyusa's Avatar
    Posts : 874
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #562

    I would sugest MS appears to me has poor internal control!
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 963
    dual boot W10 10586th2/14291 rs1 Win. Insider since Jan. 2015
       #563

    jyusa said:
    I would sugest MS appears to me has poor internal control!
    why shoud I care it's just a beta ?

    OTOH I can tell you EA sports is tighter than you know what with thier Betas latley .
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #564

    We all know where the leaks come from and why, it is time to move on, build 10575 will probably be out by Friday..maybe.
      My Computer

  6. Cluster Head's Avatar
    Posts : 1,546
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
    Thread Starter
       #565

    Gary said:
    We all know where the leaks come from and why, it is time to move on, build 10575 will probably be out by Friday..maybe.
    Hmm....Build 10576 on the table, no new, fixes bugs, change build number.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 963
    dual boot W10 10586th2/14291 rs1 Win. Insider since Jan. 2015
       #566

    Gary said:
    We all know where the leaks come from and why, it is time to move on, build 10575 will probably be out by Friday..maybe.
    Could be they did something like that recently like one week in between builds . I'm going to stay on 10565
    ( for now )

    OTOH glad to hear that 10568 is running well and now folks are tweeting about 10575 ? or 10576 ? being in the MS internal fast ring who knows what we will get ( offically ) ? ☻☻
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #567

    blutos cousin said:
    Could be they did something like that recently like one week in between builds . I'm going to stay on 10565
    ( for now )

    OTOH glad to hear that 10568 is running well and now folks are tweeting about 10575 ? or 10576 ? being in the MS internal fast ring who knows what we will get ( offically ) ? ☻☻
    Microsoft moves Windows 10 build 10575 to internal fast ring

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565-bld.png
      My Computer

  9. jyusa's Avatar
    Posts : 874
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #568

    No news is so far good news, guys!
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 1,171
    Windows 1.00 to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 17713
       #569

    HippsieGypsie said:
    Some people will download just to say they have it. "Collectors" so to speak. Some have everything MS going back even before Windows > MS-DOS.
    I have IBM PC DOS 1.00 and an original IBM PC 5150 that it runs on.
      My Computer


 
Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:55.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums