Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565  

Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 5,833
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #520

    BunnyJ said:
    I'm actually testing it out, and not collecting it.
    Ok. Just to be clear. I'm not an administrator, mod, or God. It's not my place to judge or manage anyone's actions. Let everyone follow their own conscience. I'm simply stating in my interpretation that it's illegal according to the EULA.

    Heck, we violate a burning law here at home having a fire pit. Conscience wise I'm not going to allow any government to micromanage us like that, therefore the fire pit for our enjoyment as a family. I/we do have common sense when it comes to fire. I'm/we aren't going to start a fire with a 20 mph wind, burn waste so as to pollute, a 10' pile bon fire, etc. Conscious wise I think violating copyright laws are not right. Bill Gates, whom I've always admired, has been promoting copyrighting from the beginning. I just so happen to agree with him.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #521

    HippsieGypsie said:
    <snip>Conscious wise I think violating copyright laws are not right. Bill Gates, whom I've always admired, has been promoting copyrighting from the beginning. I just so happen to agree with him.
    Agreed 100%. As a writer, copyright laws are right up there with Microsoft's EULA. :)
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 22,740
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #522

    HippsieGypsie said:
    Ok. Just to be clear. I'm not an administrator, mod, or God. It's not my place to judge or manage anyone's actions. Let everyone follow their own conscience. I'm simply stating in my interpretation that it's illegal according to the EULA.

    Heck, we violate a burning law here at home having a fire pit. Conscience wise I'm not going to allow any government to micromanage us like that, therefore the fire pit for our enjoyment as a family. I/we do have common sense when it comes to fire. I'm/we aren't going to start a fire with a 20 mph wind, burn waste so as to pollute, a 10' pile bon fire, etc. Conscious wise I think violating copyright laws are not right. Bill Gates, whom I've always admired, has been promoting copyrighting from the beginning. I just so happen to agree with him.
    T,, report the thread and let the mod/admin deal with it. Ok??
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 22,740
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #523

    Wynona said:
    Agreed 100%. As a writer, copyright laws are right up there with Microsoft's EULA. :)
    Report the thread.. OK.. let the mod/admin deal with it.. And don't forget we've all used leaks.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #524

    BunnyJ said:
    T,, report the thread and let the mod/admin deal with it. Ok??
    I betcha the mods/admins are already aware of this part of the thread, Jeff. :)
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 22,740
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #525

    Wynona said:
    I betcha the mods/admins are already aware of this part of the thread, Jeff. :)
    They are.. so why do you continue to complain??
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #526

    BunnyJ said:
    Report the thread.. OK.. let the mod/admin deal with it.. And don't forget we've all used leaks.
    And mine got me into real trouble the first dip into the dark side, so I'm not gonna do it any more. :)

    As Hippsie said, I'm not going to throw the first rock. Cause if I did, it'd probably bounce right back and hit me first.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #527

    BunnyJ said:
    They are.. so why do you continue to complain??
    I'm not the one complaining, Jeff. I was just trying to clarify what Microsoft's rules are. And, the value of copyrights as they pertain to me as a writer.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 5,833
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #528

    BunnyJ said:
    T,, report the thread and let the mod/admin deal with it. Ok??
    No, I'm not. Otherwise I'd be judging. It's not my place to do so. I have absolutely no problem with you or anyone if that's what you or others decide to do. It simply does not affect me in any way. Not my product nor machine. If it affected me or mine, then I'd have a real problem.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 22,740
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #529

    Wynona said:
    I'm not the one complaining, Jeff. I was just trying to clarify what Microsoft's rules are. And, the value of copyrights as they pertain to me as a writer.
    Never mine @Wynona.. I don't want to argue with a friend. I'm sorry if it came across as that.

    Take care
    Jeff
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums