Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565 Insider

Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
  1. jaknapceu's Avatar
    Posts : 184
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #330

    Hey guys again me. I try to make clean install of Windows 10 x64 CZ build 10565 iso but not sucessfully. I tried 2 USB Flash drive but didnt work. I got this error : 0x80070570
    I dont have connected some device on NTB when i installing.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #331

    Lee said:
    . . .me think that Gary got caught. . .:)
    No, Gary was just plain wrong. Gary also has to learn that not everything you read in the Newspapers are accurate, the same applies to The Net More so.
      My Computer

  3. jyusa's Avatar
    Posts : 874
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #332

    Gary said:
    No, Gary was just plain wrong. Gary also has to learn that not everything you read in the Newspapers are accurate, the same applies to The Net More so.
    I admire a person like this. Truly!
      My Computers

  4. Cluster Head's Avatar
    Posts : 1,546
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
    Thread Starter
       #333

    jaknapceu said:
    Hey guys again me. I try to make clean install of Windows 10 x64 CZ build 10565 iso but not sucessfully. I tried 2 USB Flash drive but didnt work. I got this error : 0x80070570
    I dont have connected some device on NTB when i installing.

    Answer from MS:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/i...8fed4ea?auth=1

    Hope this will help! :)
      My Computer

  5. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,930
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #334

    Gary said:
    Prove it then, I say they are identical.
    No, Gary, it's up to you to show proof of your statement. You need to show the source of your statement, whatever it may be.

    When someone makes a claim such as this against Microsoft, it's not up to the denizens in this forum to prove the charges false; we need to be able to go to the source of your claims. IOW, you made the statement; you need to show proof that what you said is correct.

    Why do you think Brink, LABeeman, z3r010, etc. show the source of whatever they're reporting on?
      My Computer

  6. jaknapceu's Avatar
    Posts : 184
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #335

    Cluster Head said:
    Answer from MS:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/i...8fed4ea?auth=1

    Hope this will help! :)
    Thanks for reply.
    1, I disconnect all devices but didnt work
    2. I have only one stick of RAM
      My Computer

  7. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,930
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #336

    jaknapceu said:
    Thanks for reply.
    1, I disconnect all devices but didnt work
    2. I have only one stick of RAM
    How many GB is that RAM? If you have 2 GB, you should be OK.
      My Computer

  8. Cluster Head's Avatar
    Posts : 1,546
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
    Thread Starter
       #337

    jaknapceu said:
    Thanks for reply.
    1, I disconnect all devices but didnt work
    2. I have only one stick of RAM
    Have you tried a bootable DVD with the Insider Build?
      My Computer

  9. jaknapceu's Avatar
    Posts : 184
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #338

    Wynona said:
    How many GB is that RAM? If you have 2 GB, you should be OK.
    4GB


    Cluster Head said:
    Have you tried a bootable DVD with the Insider Build?
    I cant try it..
      My Computer

  10. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,930
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #339

    jaknapceu said:
    4GB.
    That should be good enough.
      My Computer


 
Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:45.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums