Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Oct 2013
    A Finnish ex-pat in Germany
    Posts : 9,592
    Windows 10 Pro
       15 Oct 2015 #311

    jyusa said: View Post
    Same as OEM built!
    Not exactly. MS has always had the manufacturer OEM licenses, sold in bulk to partner manufacturers, and so called System Builder OEM licenses which also the private consumers could buy.

    The 8.1 with Bing was and is practically impossible to find if you are a private user, no ISO downloads available. It is of course always an OEM license but no "System Builder Windows 8.1 with Bing" has never been available.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Apr 2015
    Posts : 9,178
    W10Prox64
       15 Oct 2015 #312

    jyusa said: View Post
    How much the lowest is Windows 8.1 with Bing now in the market?
    I don't think it's available to the general public. I know the ISOs are a bear to find on a legit website. Seems to me it cost OEMs about US$10-$25 to be put on their low-end tablets.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Apr 2015
    Posts : 9,178
    W10Prox64
       15 Oct 2015 #313

    Kari said: View Post
    Not exactly. MS has always had the manufacturer OEM licenses, sold in bulk to partner manufacturers, and so called System Builder OEM licenses which also the private consumers could buy.

    The 8.1 with Bing was and is practically impossible to find if you are a private user, no ISO downloads available. It is of course always an OEM license but no "System Builder Windows 8.1 with Bing" has never been available.
    Thanks Kari.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2013
    A Finnish ex-pat in Germany
    Posts : 9,592
    Windows 10 Pro
       15 Oct 2015 #314

    simrick said: View Post
    I don't think it's available to the general public. I know the ISOs are a bear to find on a legit website. Seems to me it cost OEMs about US$10-$25 to be put on their low-end tablets.
    No, it's totally free. Hence the Bing integration, in bookkeeping that could be given some value per license as ad income or something similar.

    simrick said: View Post
    Thanks Kari.
    You are most welcome!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 710
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 15014
       15 Oct 2015 #315

    Kari said: View Post
    Not exactly. MS has always had the manufacturer OEM licenses, sold in bulk to partner manufacturers, and so called System Builder OEM licenses which also the private consumers could buy.

    The 8.1 with Bing was and is practically impossible to find if you are a private user, no ISO downloads available. It is of course always an OEM license but no "System Builder Windows 8.1 with Bing" has never been available.
    thanks , Kari!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 710
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 15014
       15 Oct 2015 #316

    Why is MS released ISO on this build without release the slow ring? Can anybody answer it?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,939
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       15 Oct 2015 #317

    jyusa said: View Post
    Why is MS released ISO on this build without release the slow ring? Can anybody answer it?
    Does it matter since the released it?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 710
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 15014
       15 Oct 2015 #318

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Does it matter since the released it?
    Not really, I was trying to figure out a way that how do they decide it. It got to be a reason!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9.    15 Oct 2015 #319

    jyusa said: View Post
    Why is MS released ISO on this build without release the slow ring? Can anybody answer it?
    Cuz everybody is always begging for one!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 710
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 15014
       15 Oct 2015 #320

    Edwin said: View Post
    Cuz everybody is always begging for one!
    Well, to those Insiders got it upgraded, can easily get ISO from esd. Good reason but not enough, must be something else!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC
Source: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs
Just available on my machine. AMEN. Rich 22747 UPDATE: Whoa! Another Windows 10 PC build! Build 10159 - Windows 10 Forums
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 for PCs
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums