Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
  1.    15 Oct 2015 #261
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,143
    Windows 10 Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by halasz View Post
    Goodness you are patient I gave up and downloaded the esd from some mirror after not getting my upgrade within about an hour of this thread starting...
    Same, but now it's official over my 240 Build!
    Bummer though, now all my tweaks that only worked on 240 are gonna get the axe!
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    15 Oct 2015 #262
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    A Finnish expat in Germany
    Posts : 12,682
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I got the entitlement activation and then downloaded belarc advisor to see what it said and it gave me a total different key as the one I installed.
    @Charlie, according to what I have tested the key in entitlement activation shown to system is always the generic Windows 10 key VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T. That's what Belarc for instance shows to me on all my systems.

    If that's the key Belarc shows to you then there's no issues; it is as it should be.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    15 Oct 2015 #263
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,143
    Windows 10 Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by f14tomcat View Post
    Congrats on getting the 565! You are my 5K!
    There's gold in your future!
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    15 Oct 2015 #264
    Join Date : Sep 2014
    Posts : 729
    win 7 dual boot / 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    @Charlie, according to what I have tested the key in entitlement activation shown to system is always the generic Windows 10 key VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T. That's what Belarc for instance shows to me on all my systems.

    If that's the key Belarc shows to you then there's no issues; it is as it should be.
    Kari, Thanks for the info. That's the same key alright. Lot of chatter about this new Threshold 2 update coming.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    15 Oct 2015 #265
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,178
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    You can always create a virtual machine.
    No, I can't. No extra space or RAM.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    15 Oct 2015 #266
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,178
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by halasz View Post
    Goodness you are patient I gave up and downloaded the esd from some mirror after not getting my upgrade within about an hour of this thread starting...
    Yeah . . . Lappy 17 was still waiting after Desktop and Lappy 15 had both finished updating, so I created an ISO from Install.esd and upgraded her too.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    15 Oct 2015 #267
    Join Date : Sep 2014
    Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    I'm sorry but MS can't test for every PC set up and condition. With the insider program MS can get feedback on what needs to be fixed.
    This entire program is flawed. MS should be trying to fix any issues that were in the RTM. It was release way too soon so MS comes along and releases all of these new build but first they go to their partners and WZOR even gets them before the Insider Fast ring. What ever happened to the ISO's they were to provide? The only requested feed back I ever got from MS was, "How do you like Firefox?" Well the RTM works just fine for me and I will stay with it until MS upgrades it and then I will upgrade when Redstone is released. For now I am done with the Preview builds. Oh and the reason that you Did not get those updates is that they were probably already in Build 10565.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    15 Oct 2015 #268
    Join Date : Sep 2014
    Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    15 Oct 2015 #269
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,193
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    This entire program is flawed. MS should be trying to fix any issues that were in the RTM. It was release way too soon so MS comes along and releases all of these new build but first they go to their partners and WZOR even gets them before the Insider Fast ring. What ever happened to the ISO's they were to provide? The only requested feed back I ever got from MS was, "How do you like Firefox?" Well the RTM works just fine for me and I will stay with it until MS upgrades it and then I will upgrade when Redstone is released. For now I am done with the Preview builds. Oh and the reason that you Did not get those updates is that they were probably already in Build 10565.
    Among new stuff MS is also trying to fix stuff in general and that includes 10240, didn't you see some differences in insider builds. Once everything comes together it will spill to regular version.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    15 Oct 2015 #270
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 65
    Win10

    Still no option to increase/change the system font in tiles, start men


    this really, really sucks, MS...
    W10 on a small tablet (11.6" / full HD in my case) is an eye-cancer causing pain in the a**.
    Need to set scaling to 200%, to get a comfortable font size.
    Welcome to the good old VGA times...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC
Source: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs
Just available on my machine. AMEN. Rich 22747 UPDATE: Whoa! Another Windows 10 PC build! Build 10159 - Windows 10 Forums
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 for PCs
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:13.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums