Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
  1.    12 Oct 2015 #101
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    No one likes to start a new thread when they have an issue. It seems that tagging it on the end of an existing one is all the fad. Trying to get this to change is like trying to heard cats.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unbenannt.png 
Views:	94 
Size:	492.5 KB 
ID:	42491
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    12 Oct 2015 #102
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,906
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by rfruth View Post
    Anyone using 'Threshold 2' build 10565 yet ?
    Ummm, yeah. I've had it installed for a couple or three hours now and I was an hour or so late to the party.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    12 Oct 2015 #103
    Join Date : Apr 2014
    Posts : 627
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (14971)

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    No one likes to start a new thread when they have an issue. It seems that tagging it on the end of an existing one is all the fad. Trying to get this to change is like trying to heard cats.
    I think it's worth the effort. It's a fad, it's an unhelpful one, IMO. It makes the forums much less effective when everything gets all jumbled together, and there is no coherent topic in a 600-comment thread. I'm not going to harp on it any more, but I'm not going to participate in it, either. See you at the Insider forum...
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    12 Oct 2015 #104
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by sgage View Post
    I think it's worth the effort. It's a fad, it's an unhelpful one, IMO. It makes the forums much less effective when everything gets all jumbled together, and there is no coherent topic in a 600-comment thread. I'm not going to harp on it any more, but I'm not going to participate in it, either. See you at the Insider forum...
    Good luck with the fight..
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    12 Oct 2015 #105
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Idaho USA
    Posts : 4,826
    OS X, Win 10

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    No one likes to start a new thread when they have an issue. It seems that tagging it on the end of an existing one is all the fad. Trying to get this to change is like trying to heard cats.
    I tried to heard cats once. . .just once. . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    12 Oct 2015 #106
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,906
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    Good luck with the fight..
    Y'know, Jeff, we have the perfect forum for asking folks to post their problems in the Windows Insider Group. Enough folks see it and they'll understand.

    At some point, I have to stop looking at this thread and recap a portion of the "10547" thread where we're trying to help a member get Insider Builds.

    Once it's posted in the Insider Group, I'm sure others will hop in, but that'll be OK too.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    12 Oct 2015 #107
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,906
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    No one likes to start a new thread when they have an issue. It seems that tagging it on the end of an existing one is all the fad. Trying to get this to change is like trying to heard cats.
    Thankfully I only have one cat to herd; or maybe he herds me.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    12 Oct 2015 #108
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Y'know, Jeff, we have the perfect forum for asking folks to post their problems in the Windows Insider Group. Enough folks see it and they'll understand.

    At some point, I have to stop looking at this thread and recap a portion of the "10547" thread where we're trying to help a member get Insider Builds.

    Once it's posted in the Insider Group, I'm sure others will hop in, but that'll be OK too.
    Now the trick is getting new members to post there. People will continue to add onto an existing thread if the subject is the same as the issue they might be having. And this happens in many forums, not just here. As far as I can see there is no way to stop this and you end up with 600+ page threads..

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Thankfully I only have one cat to herd; or maybe he herds me.
    Scala/Siberian are enough for us. And they do heard us from time to time.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    12 Oct 2015 #109
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,982
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    At some point, I have to stop looking at this thread and recap a portion of the "10547" thread where we're trying to help a member get Insider Builds.
    You can stop; he's getting the build update downloading now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    12 Oct 2015 #110
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,906
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    You can stop; he's getting the build update downloading now.
    Yep, saw that one! I am one happy camper that we closed that thread out with a huge, huge success!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC
Source: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs
Just available on my machine. AMEN. Rich 22747 UPDATE: Whoa! Another Windows 10 PC build! Build 10159 - Windows 10 Forums
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 for PCs
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:26.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums