Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10547 for PC Insider


  1. Posts : 8,313
    Windows 10 Professional
       12 Oct 2015 #661

    Lee said: View Post
    Yeah, that was just me opening my mouth and inserting foot again!!!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 14,370
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       12 Oct 2015 #662

    simrick said: View Post
    @Wynona
    If he gets an error after running sfc /scannow, he can type the following command which will put a text file on his desktop:



    I can evaluate it for him to see if there are any issues of consequence.

    The next question I would ask is, did he run any "privacy" programs (like OOshutup). Because if he did, he won't be getting any insider builds ever again until he clean installs.
    Yeah, I had just thought of that when looking into my settings. There's a whole bunch of privacy stuff that can be activated. Since I've beta tested for Microsoft since somewhere in the mid 80s, I never bother with that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
       12 Oct 2015 #663

    Update: Insider Build 10565 is on the Fast Ring!

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 8,313
    Windows 10 Professional
       12 Oct 2015 #664

    Cluster Head said: View Post
    Update: Insider Build 10565 is on the Fast Ring!

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565
    I had my money on tomorrow but, this is cool!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 14,370
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       12 Oct 2015 #665

    @LifeWulf

    I suspect you're at work and can't log into TenForums. Or maybe that should be Work Sux!

    I've copied all the pertinent information from everything we've tried to get you receiving new Insider Builds and will recap everything so far, and then list things we haven't tried so far.

    Since a new Insider Build has dropped, and this thread will most likely be closed, I will start a new thread in the Windows Insider Group titled:

    Cannot Get Insider Builds after RTM Build 10240

    With this new thread, we'll be able to talk exclusively about your issue.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 25,514
    Dual boot: Windows 10 Home Insider Build 16179 & W8.1 Pro x64 with Media Center
       12 Oct 2015 #666

    Wynona said: View Post
    Since a new Insider Build has dropped, and this thread will most likely be closed, I will start a new thread in the Windows Insider Group titled:

    Cannot Get Insider Builds after RTM Build 10240

    With this new thread, we'll be able to talk exclusively about your issue.
    That's very thoughtful of you, Wyn.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    12 Oct 2015 #667

    Wait! Before you do that!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c3f019477d.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	42492

    I was actually enjoying Canadian Thanksgiving with my family, but I'm back home now, and as soon as I saw the Insider Hub notification of a new build, I checked Windows Update. BAM! I have no idea why I never got a previous build, but looks like I won't have to do a reinstall or dual boot for anything, since both machines got it!

    I appreciate the help you guys, and sorry I couldn't read all of your responses. See y'all in whatever new thread gets made!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 11,234
    W10Prox64
       12 Oct 2015 #668

    LifeWulf said: View Post
    Wait! Before you do that!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c3f019477d.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	42492

    I was actually enjoying Canadian Thanksgiving with my family, but I'm back home now, and as soon as I saw the Insider Hub notification of a new build, I checked Windows Update. BAM! I have no idea why I never got a previous build, but looks like I won't have to do a reinstall or dual boot for anything, since both machines got it!

    I appreciate the help you guys, and sorry I couldn't read all of your responses. See y'all in whatever new thread gets made!
    Insider happy dance
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 14,370
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       12 Oct 2015 #669

    LifeWulf said: View Post
    Wait! Before you do that!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c3f019477d.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	42492

    I was actually enjoying Canadian Thanksgiving with my family, but I'm back home now, and as soon as I saw the Insider Hub notification of a new build, I checked Windows Update. BAM! I have no idea why I never got a previous build, but looks like I won't have to do a reinstall or dual boot for anything, since both machines got it!

    I appreciate the help you guys, and sorry I couldn't read all of your responses. See y'all in whatever new thread gets made!
    I'm sitting here laughing . . . or is that crying!? Anyway, so hard I can hardly think! What's even funnier is that I almost told you the only thing I wanted to see is that you got Build 10565!

    I'm still laughing; we worked so hard on this, and I feel like something we/you did finally broke through the dam! So we can close out this thread with our heads held high!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 14,370
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       12 Oct 2015 #670

    simrick said: View Post
    Insider happy dance
    Yep, very happy dance!

      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Source: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Just available on my machine. AMEN. Rich 22747 UPDATE: Whoa! Another Windows 10 PC build! Build 10159 - Windows 10 Forums
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/20/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10122-for-pcs/ https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html UPDATES: 601080802793922560
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:11.
Find Us