Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,939
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       03 Oct 2015 #421

    Cluster Head said: View Post
    Update: Build 10558 is on the wild.

    First Screen Shot - Insider Build 10558
    I got it and posting from it right now.. so far it's stable and just as fast, I need to find out what plugins I can use, if any at this point.

    Edge.. I mean.
    Jeff
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
       03 Oct 2015 #422

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I got it and posting from it right now.. so far it's stable and just as fast, I need to find out what plugins I can use, if any at this point.

    Edge.. I mean.
    Jeff
    That`s good News. Thanks Jeff!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,939
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       03 Oct 2015 #423

    Cluster Head said: View Post
    That`s good News. Thanks Jeff!
    Well,, so far so good.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,784
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       03 Oct 2015 #424

    Lee said: View Post
    It may not make a USB device ISO for 10547, albeit it does for 10240. Just did one for 10240 (RTM) without any problem. Then used it to run RTM in a VMWare VM. . .worked without a fault. . .. . .just my 3 cents. . .
    The whole issue is with Build 10547 and Rufus, which has worked flawlessly with all previous builds of Windows 10.

    Also, as I previously reported, I was able to create the bootable USB stick with Rufus 2.4 and RTM build 10240. So, there's no issue with any build other than 10547.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Feb 2015
    Left coast but not a progressive liberal
    Posts : 964
    dual boot W10 10586th2/14291 rs1 Win. Insider since Jan. 2015
       03 Oct 2015 #425

    Wynona said: View Post
    The whole issue is with Build 10547 and Rufus, which has worked flawlessly with all previous builds of Windows 10.

    Also, as I previously reported, I was able to create the bootable USB stick with Rufus 2.4 and RTM build 10240. So, there's no issue with any build other than 10547.
    I'm not farmiliar woth the Rufus issue but 10547 has a couple of other issues hopfully the next build will smooth out.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,784
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       03 Oct 2015 #426

    blutos cousin said: View Post
    I'm not farmiliar woth the Rufus issue but 10547 has a couple of other issues hopfully the next build will smooth out.
    Look at Akeo's post #413. He's given info about similar issues with 10547. So, it looks like there are quite a few issues with it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Feb 2015
    Left coast but not a progressive liberal
    Posts : 964
    dual boot W10 10586th2/14291 rs1 Win. Insider since Jan. 2015
       04 Oct 2015 #427

    Wynona said: View Post
    Look at Akeo's post #413. He's given info about similar issues with 10547. So, it looks like there are quite a few issues with it.
    Thanks I'll take a look . 10547 IMO is definitly not as stable as the prior build it wouldent suprise me to find other folks havng quite few issues on various configurations .
    Fortunatly only some occasional random application hangs and Windows explorer freezing and the usual mail client instability .

    No BSOD,Black screening or OS crashes the worst that happens ( here) very occasionally is I may have to log off and on a session without a re start or just close and re open an application.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Mar 2015
    Posts : 80
    Windows 10 build 10122
       05 Oct 2015 #428

    blutos cousin said: View Post
    Thanks I'll take a look . 10547 IMO is definitly not as stable as the prior build it wouldent suprise me to find other folks havng quite few issues on various configurations .
    Fortunatly only some occasional random application hangs and Windows explorer freezing and the usual mail client instability .

    No BSOD,Black screening or OS crashes the worst that happens ( here) very occasionally is I may have to log off and on a session without a re start or just close and re open an application.
    On 10547 my whole windows desktop sometimes goes bright red and won't return to normal until I completely kill explorer.exe or reboot. It's also definitely LESS stable than the previous builds. I don't like this build and can't wait to get a fresher and more refined one...
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Feb 2015
    Left coast but not a progressive liberal
    Posts : 964
    dual boot W10 10586th2/14291 rs1 Win. Insider since Jan. 2015
       05 Oct 2015 #429

    recruit2 said: View Post
    On 10547 my whole windows desktop sometimes goes bright red and won't return to normal until I completely kill explorer.exe or reboot. It's also definitely LESS stable than the previous builds. I don't like this build and can't wait to get a fresher and more refined one...
    Soon I think sometime this week maybe Thurs .Fri .
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,939
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       05 Oct 2015 #430

    blutos cousin said: View Post
    Soon I think sometime this week maybe Thurs .Fri .
    From what I've read it's not going to happen this week. But, we can always hope.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC
Source: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs
Just available on my machine. AMEN. Rich 22747 UPDATE: Whoa! Another Windows 10 PC build! Build 10159 - Windows 10 Forums
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 for PCs
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/20/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10122-for-pcs/ https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html UPDATES: 601080802793922560
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums