Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10547 for PC Insider

Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 16,792
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281
       26 Sep 2015 #261

    johnwerneken said: View Post
    I did way back when - arranged he and Ballmer to schmooze my City Council - we needed office automation, either a modern client-server net or a new mainframe, and new systems for collecting taxes, running the general ledger - City was $4 Bil a year operation so we got outrageous sweethearts deals as a 'proof of use case' for MS in the public sector ...didn't hurt, Redmond only 200 odd miles away.
    I meant we hadn't met Edwin, not Bill Gates. Gates is no biggie; almost everyone's seen him in person, even me. At events, of course, but still . . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 9,020
    Windows 10 Professional
       26 Sep 2015 #262

    Hahaha! You guys are killin me!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    26 Sep 2015 #263

    FWIW.. I met John Glenn.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 16,792
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281
       26 Sep 2015 #264

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    FWIW.. I met John Glenn.
    Well, I fed my friend's horses while she fed the Astronauts! And . . . they sent me an autographed picture and thanked me for feeding the horses.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 9,020
    Windows 10 Professional
       26 Sep 2015 #265

    All better now!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000058.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	39598
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 12,436
    W10Prox64
       26 Sep 2015 #266

    Edwin said: View Post
    All better now!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000058.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	39598
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 12,436
    W10Prox64
       26 Sep 2015 #267

    I met the guy who invented the mouse!
    Did I tell you, it originally was wireless? Yeah, IBM made him put a cord on it because they said people would lose them!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 16,792
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281
       26 Sep 2015 #268

    Edwin said: View Post
    All better now!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000058.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	39598
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 16,792
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281
       26 Sep 2015 #269

    simrick said: View Post
    I met the guy who invented the mouse!
    Did I tell you, it originally was wireless? Yeah, IBM made him put a cord on it because they said people would lose them!
    I think we need another new build. Or, maybe we need to all clean install.

    My problem, though is that I'm into something I can't drop until I'm through.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    26 Sep 2015 #270

    johnwerneken said: View Post
    I did way back when - arranged he and Ballmer to schmooze my City Council - we needed office automation, either a modern client-server net or a new mainframe, and new systems for collecting taxes, running the general ledger - City was $4 Bil a year operation so we got outrageous sweethearts deals as a 'proof of use case' for MS in the public sector ...didn't hurt, Redmond only 200 odd miles away.
    . . . hmmmmmmmmmmm! don't get it. . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Source: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Just available on my machine. AMEN. Rich 22747 UPDATE: Whoa! Another Windows 10 PC build! Build 10159 - Windows 10 Forums
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/20/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10122-for-pcs/ https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html UPDATES: 601080802793922560
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:23.
Find Us