1. Joined : Oct 2013
    Posts : 17,517
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 15014
       14 Sep 2015 #1

    What to expect from Microsoft’s October 6th event


    And you thought that a Windows 10 Mobile build would be the biggest news this week. Official invitations from Microsoft for an event on October 6th have been sent out. They read “We have some exciting news to share about Windows 10 devices” followed by the time and date which are October 6th at 10am EDT (doors open at 9am). The event is in New York City at the Skylight at Moynihan Station.

    Here’s what we can reasonably expect from the event:


    Read more: What to expect from Microsofts October 6th event
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 401
    Windows 10 Pro
       15 Sep 2015 #2

    Well I don't expect much. Honestly I'd rather see them fixing the various bugs in Windows 10. It has been out now for almost 2 months and most bugs have still not been addressed. I still have to restart explorer.exe because my search button and the action center stop working. The lockscreen and it's customization features are still buggy at best... Come on MS, you have stripped Windows of so many features and thus left us at the mercy of third party tools, at least make the remainig features work.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Apr 2015
    Posts : 95
    win 10 pro
       16 Sep 2015 #3

    Looking forward to the Surface Pro 4.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 480
    Windows 10
       17 Sep 2015 #4

    Just hurry up with the phones already, Sony's bringing out some beasts around the same time and I'd like to go Windows phone with a good camera.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 7,005
    All kinds
       17 Sep 2015 #5

    BillyBob said: View Post
    Just hurry up with the phones already, Sony's bringing out some beasts around the same time and I'd like to go Windows phone with a good camera.
    I was dead set for Lumia 640XL but it's still not sure if it will run W10, 8.1 runs fine on it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6.    17 Sep 2015 #6

    altae said: View Post
    Well I don't expect much. Honestly I'd rather see them fixing the various bugs in Windows 10. It has been out now for almost 2 months and most bugs have still not been addressed. I still have to restart explorer.exe because my search button and the action center stop working. The lockscreen and it's customization features are still buggy at best... Come on MS, you have stripped Windows of so many features and thus left us at the mercy of third party tools, at least make the remainig features work.
    I'm sure the same coders doing Windows 10 aren't the same people working on the new the new projects at MS. Also I'm not having any of those issues on any of my 5 PC's I installed on.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 1,310
    win 10 Insider
       18 Sep 2015 #7

    altae said: View Post
    Well I don't expect much. Honestly I'd rather see them fixing the various bugs in Windows 10. It has been out now for almost 2 months and most bugs have still not been addressed. I still have to restart explorer.exe because my search button and the action center stop working. The lockscreen and it's customization features are still buggy at best... Come on MS, you have stripped Windows of so many features and thus left us at the mercy of third party tools, at least make the remainig features work.
    I'd be seriously trying to troubleshoot my setup if I was getting any of those errors. Like orlbuckeye I have five win 10 comps and I have been running win 10 since Oct and have never seen the problems you have. I have also upgraded four for friends and they have no problems.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Microsoft to discontine OneDrive Groups October 16th
Microsoft to discontine OneDrive Groups October 16th | PCWorld
Windows 10 News
Surface Microsoft expected to hold launch event for Surface Pro 4 and more
Read more: Microsoft expected to hold launch event for Surface, Lumia flagships and Band 2 in October
Windows 10 News
"What's ahead for Microsoft's Cloud"? on October 20th
Read more...
Windows 10 News
Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect
Read more: http://www.zdnet.com/article/microsofts-windows-10-for-iot-what-to-expect/
Windows 10 News
Microsoft’s Windows 10 event - your thoughts.
well it didn't last long and they didn't give much away. name. windows 10, is it good or bad I was asking myself, its silly as forever there will be a gap and the question of what happened to windows 9 will be forever asked. features. ...
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums