Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 7,005
    All kinds
       28 Aug 2015 #61

    jyusa said: View Post
    One way I figured out to trigger the upgrade is to restore the current build from the system protection with 2 days ago one. It worked 2 times soon after I checked the updates. Of course there are others updates came too like Defender.
    Just tried that too but there wasn't a restore point probably because 10525 turned it off and I neglected to check for it and turn it on. I have a full Macrium Reflect backup from 3 days ago and if I don't receive updates/upgrades by next morning, I'll do it tomorrow.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 710
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 15014
       28 Aug 2015 #62

    CountMike said: View Post
    Just tried that too but there wasn't a restore point probably because 10525 turned it off and I neglected to check for it and turn it on. I have a full Macrium Reflect backup from 3 days ago and if I don't receive updates/upgrades by next morning, I'll do it tomorrow.
    Yeah... I found that the default was off too, but I was always turned it on and do the manual Create every 2 days so that I can play preview build freely with relax. With the disk of 10240 I never mess it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jan 2015
    Posts : 598
    Windows 10 and windows 8.1
       28 Aug 2015 #63

    CountMike said: View Post
    OK, just went thru verifying process again, but situation is still the same.
    I'm not getting anything either. Not the updates from yesterday. All I get is Windows Defender updates. I too am usually among the first the get updates, but last 2 have been slower than usual. Don't know what that means. I checked all the things that others have suggested. Nothing seems to be out of order. Guess maybe I'm at the bottom of the list now! I have restarted my machine 3 times to hopefully trigger something, but, alas, nothing is happening!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 7,005
    All kinds
       28 Aug 2015 #64

    magilla said: View Post
    I'm not getting anything either. Not the updates from yesterday. All I get is Windows Defender updates. I too am usually among the first the get updates, but last 2 have been slower than usual. Don't know what that means. I checked all the things that others have suggested. Nothing seems to be out of order. Guess maybe I'm at the bottom of the list now! I have restarted my machine 3 times to hopefully trigger something, but, alas, nothing is happening!
    Are yours " Stop insider builds" and "Fast" buttons greyed out too ?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jan 2015
    Posts : 598
    Windows 10 and windows 8.1
       28 Aug 2015 #65

    CountMike said: View Post
    Are yours " Stop insider builds" and "Fast" buttons greyed out too ?
    No, not greyed out. Look normal and I can toggle between fast and slow. Which I did, changed to slow then back to fast and that did nothing either. Restarted again, still nothing, except another Windows Defender definition file.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jan 2015
    Posts : 598
    Windows 10 and windows 8.1
       28 Aug 2015 #66

    CountMike said: View Post
    Just tried that too but there wasn't a restore point probably because 10525 turned it off and I neglected to check for it and turn it on. I have a full Macrium Reflect backup from 3 days ago and if I don't receive updates/upgrades by next morning, I'll do it tomorrow.
    I thought you would enjoy this. I just turned on my laptop and it is ready to download the latest version (doesn't have the 10525 version on it because I seldom use it to go into the partition on which Insider edition is installed. But there it is and downloading. Oh, maybe not, it is giving me an error code 0x80240017
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 7,005
    All kinds
       28 Aug 2015 #67

    magilla said: View Post
    I thought you would enjoy this. I just turned on my laptop and it is ready to download the latest version (doesn't have the 10525 version on it because I seldom use it to go into the partition on which Insider edition is installed. But there it is and downloading. Oh, maybe not, it is giving me an error code 0x80240017
    I would enjoy if mine would start updates but one of these years MS is bound to get their .... together.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Oct 2014
    Hartselle
    Posts : 234
    Windows 10 Pro 14393.693
       28 Aug 2015 #68

    CountMike said: View Post
    I would enjoy if mine would start updates but one of these years MS is bound to get their .... together.
    I am not sure what version you are on, but all updates yesterday were for 10240 exclusively. The only thing for 10525 was a new build 10532.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 7,005
    All kinds
       28 Aug 2015 #69

    tracit99 said: View Post
    I am not sure what version you are on, but all updates yesterday were for 10240 exclusively. The only thing for 10525 was a new build 10532.
    I'm on 10525, expecting 10532 and those 3 updates.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Oct 2014
    Hartselle
    Posts : 234
    Windows 10 Pro 14393.693
       28 Aug 2015 #70

    CountMike said: View Post
    I'm on 10525, expecting 10532 and those 3 updates.
    I am not sure why build 10532 is not showing up for you. The 3 updates will not be coming for 10525. From Shawn Brinks OP.

    New KB3081449, KB3081452, and KB3081448 Updates for Windows 8-27-2015
    The updates are only available for Windows 10 retail (build 10240), and not for the Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10525.

    You might want to have a look at your Applicability key and see if it looks something like this.

    Last edited by tracit99; 28 Aug 2015 at 15:03.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs
Just available on my machine. AMEN. Rich 22747 UPDATE: Whoa! Another Windows 10 PC build! Build 10159 - Windows 10 Forums
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 for PCs
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 for PCs
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/20/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10122-for-pcs/ https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html UPDATES: 601080802793922560
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:04.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums