Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC Insider

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,098
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       29 Aug 2015 #111

    CountMike said: View Post
    Ok, goody, went to that key, deleted it, restarted computer and key was there again but with value of 1. I changed it to 3 restarted and upgrade settings were there except set ti slow ring. I changed it to Fast and here it is, downloading 10532 finally. Still don't know what caused the problem in the first place but what the hey, it's OK now.
    Tnx. for all the help. As soon as upgrade finishes I'll be making restore point and a Macrium Reflect full disk backup.
    Glad to know things are finally moving forward for you, CountMike.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    29 Aug 2015 #112

    magilla said: View Post
    Glad to know things are finally moving forward for you, CountMike.
    Finally yes, downloaded and started installation just now. Got spoiled I guess, this was first time I had problems like that.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 771
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 16362
       29 Aug 2015 #113

    CountMike said: View Post
    Ok, goody, went to that key, deleted it, restarted computer and key was there again but with value of 1. I changed it to 3 restarted and upgrade settings were there except set ti slow ring. I changed it to Fast and here it is, downloading 10532 finally. Still don't know what caused the problem in the first place but what the hey, it's OK now.
    Tnx. for all the help. As soon as upgrade finishes I'll be making restore point and a Macrium Reflect full disk backup. And an ISO of course, I have a collection of all of them
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    29 Aug 2015 #114

    jyusa said: View Post
    Got it, installed with no trouble. Now to go thru it with more or less fine comb.
    System Restore was off by default, what the hey do they have against it ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 461
    Windows 10 Pro 15063.608
       29 Aug 2015 #115

    CountMike said: View Post
    Ok, goody, went to that key, deleted it, restarted computer and key was there again but with value of 1. I changed it to 3 restarted and upgrade settings were there except set ti slow ring. I changed it to Fast and here it is, downloading 10532 finally. Still don't know what caused the problem in the first place but what the hey, it's OK now.
    Tnx. for all the help. As soon as upgrade finishes I'll be making restore point and a Macrium Reflect full disk backup. And an ISO of course, I have a collection of all of them
    Great to hear that you are getting 10532. Once you get it upgraded and sorted out and before you make an image you might want to check that Group Policy setting and make sure that it is set to Not Configured. You can find it here. Run gpedit.msc Computer Configuration>Administrative Templates>Windows Component>Data Collection and Preview Builds>Allow Telemetry and set it to Not Configured.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    29 Aug 2015 #116

    tracit99 said: View Post
    Great to hear that you are getting 10532. Once you get it upgraded and sorted out and before you make an image you might want to check that Group Policy setting and make sure that it is set to Not Configured. You can find it here. Run gpedit.msc Computer Configuration>Administrative Templates>Windows Component>Data Collection and Preview Builds>Allow Telemetry and set it to Not Configured.
    It's set to Not Configured by default. Everything looks like it should. Now off to make ISO first to complete collection.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 461
    Windows 10 Pro 15063.608
       29 Aug 2015 #117

    Wynona said: View Post
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Count!

    I wanted to give Tacit some kudus, but I saw that the "thumbs up" sign isn't there. That's a bummer, because he stuck with you like a flea on a dog! We should be able to give kudus where they're deserved, dontcha think?
    Thank you Wynona for the nice compliment. I am certainly no Shawn Brink, but I do know a little.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    29 Aug 2015 #118

    tracit99 said: View Post
    Thank you Wynona for the nice compliment. I am certainly no Shawn Brink, but I do know a little.
    I'm rarely stuck like this, it's real shame there's no rep on this site. Thanks again.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    29 Aug 2015 #119

    As I stated in an earlier post, I downloaded 10532 and it caused a problem with my Wi-Fi. I too hastily did a rollback. Now I would like to try it again as I've downloaded some new Wi-Fi drivers. Windows update is not showing the build now so I can't download it. Is there something that I need to reset? If so, how? Thanks.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 771
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 16362
       29 Aug 2015 #120

    Did you try to restore 10525 to the date before 10532 announced?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Just available on my machine. AMEN. Rich 22747 UPDATE: Whoa! Another Windows 10 PC build! Build 10159 - Windows 10 Forums
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/20/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10122-for-pcs/ https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html UPDATES: 601080802793922560
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:15.
Find Us