KB5005565 Windows 10 2004 19041.1237, 20H2 19042.1237, 21H1 19043.1237 Win Update

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 8
    Microsoft Windows 64 bit
       #30

    rephlex said:
    First try SFC /scannow after that Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth in CMD (Run As Administrator)
    stop Windows Update service and delete C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution try again
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/tro...talling-update
    https://www.catalog.update.microsoft...px?q=KB5005565
    I got this:
    Error: 0x800f081f

    The source files could not be found.
    Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=243077.

    The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log
      My Computer

  2. bobcollard's Avatar
    Posts : 157
    Windows 10 Pro Ver. 21H1 Build 19043.1237
       #31

    Got it, hope it fixes my screen going black once in awhile.
    KB5005565 Windows 10 2004 19041.1237, 20H2 19042.1237, 21H1 19043.1237-capture.png
      My Computer

  3. Ghot's Avatar
    Posts : 13,101
    Win 10 Home 10.0.19044.1320 (x64) [21H2]
       #32

    KB5005565 Windows 10 2004 19041.1237, 20H2 19042.1237, 21H1 19043.1237-breaking-news.png
      My Computer

  4. rephlex's Avatar
    Posts : 7
    Windows 10 Insider Build
       #33

    ThompsoniusIV said:
    I got this:
    Error: 0x800f081f

    The source files could not be found.
    Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=243077.

    The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log
    Mount ISO file and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:wim:F:\sources\install.wim:6 /LimitAccess
    Index - 1 is Home, 6 is Pro
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 8
    Microsoft Windows 64 bit
       #34

    rephlex said:
    Mount ISO file and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:wim:F:\sources\install.wim:6 /LimitAccess
    Index - 1 is Home, 6 is Pro
    Sorry, I'm no whizzkid. What does that do?
      My Computer

  6. rephlex's Avatar
    Posts : 7
    Windows 10 Insider Build
       #35

    bobcollard said:
    Got it, hope it fixes my screen going black once in awhile.
    KB5005565 Windows 10 2004 19041.1237, 20H2 19042.1237, 21H1 19043.1237-capture.png
    Reinstall graphic driver from device manager. In my case helps sometimes.
      My Computer

  7. Wisewiz's Avatar
    Posts : 751
    11 Pro 21H2 (22000.282)
       #36

    Okay, I've hit an ignorant patch in my own savvy. I downloaded

    http://download.windowsupdate.com/d/...b27cd683d0.msu

    but I can't find it anywhere. Where might I look, other than in Downloads and my default download folder?

    I didn't need it; I just want to find it. I realized while it was downloading that I had already upgraded from 21H2 xxxx to 21H2 1202.
      My Computers


  8. rephlex's Avatar
    Posts : 7
    Windows 10 Insider Build
       #37

    ThompsoniusIV said:
    Sorry, I'm no whizzkid. What does that do?
    Download the ISO and repair with DISM
    /Windows 10/21H1/19043.1165 - August 2021/ | MVS Collection
      My Computer

  9. bobcollard's Avatar
    Posts : 157
    Windows 10 Pro Ver. 21H1 Build 19043.1237
       #38

    Wisewiz said:
    Okay, I've hit an ignorant patch in my own savvy. I downloaded

    http://download.windowsupdate.com/d/...b27cd683d0.msu

    but I can't find it anywhere. Where might I look, other than in Downloads and my default download folder?

    I didn't need it; I just want to find it. I realized while it was downloading that I had already upgraded from 21H2 xxxx to 21H2 1202.
    You could do a search in This PC, or try to down load a picture and see what folder it is going into. The save feature might be using whatever folder you saved to last.
      My Computer

  10. IronZorg89's Avatar
    Posts : 2,538
    Windows 10 pro x64-bit
       #39

    Wisewiz said:
    Okay, I've hit an ignorant patch in my own savvy. I downloaded

    http://download.windowsupdate.com/d/...b27cd683d0.msu

    but I can't find it anywhere. Where might I look, other than in Downloads and my default download folder?

    I didn't need it; I just want to find it. I realized while it was downloading that I had already upgraded from 21H2 xxxx to 21H2 1202.
    If you know the name of what you downloaded, you can use this nifty and useful tool (I cannot live without it). It will basically find anything on your computer. Once the item is found, just right-click on it, and choose (left-click) "Open path":

    Downloads - voidtools
      My Computers


 
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:48.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums