KB5004476 Windows 10 2004 19041.1055, 20H2 19042.1055, 21H1 19043.1055 Win Update

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
  1. jimbo45's Avatar
    Posts : 10,814
    Windows / Linux : Arch Linux
       #70

    Question for anybody please using these builds ( @CountMike is usually a good person for this type of question) .

    What is the "Current Bog standard" W10 Pro (X64) build that normal users not using any of these preview builds should be on. Want standard Retail edition version - not Enterprise/LTSC etc etc just the bog standard Consumer edition.

    I've got to "prep" about 12 computers - just with Windows - no Office etc and I'd obviously want to use the basic standard release at whatever version it's at. I don't think "experimental builds" even if some are seemingly stable will cut it and I don't want to get stuck into an endless (usually thankless) task of fixing people's Windows PC's !!!!

    There's plenty of info on "sysprepping computers" - but precious little info on what the current release is. !!!

    Thanks

    Cheers
    jimbo.
      My Computer

  2. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 20,114
    10 Home x64 (21H1) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #71

    jimbo45 said:
    What is the "Current Bog standard" W10 Pro (X64) build that normal users not using any of these preview builds should be on. Want standard Retail edition version

    The current RTM build for standard users is 19043.1052.

    That is the ISO created by the MCT....

    ISO file for Windows 10 version 21H1 build 19043.928 is currently available for download using this option as of May 18, 2021.

    Download Windows 10 ISO File

    ...plus the June 8th Patch Tuesday CU.

    KB5003637 Windows 10 2004 19041.1052, 20H2 19042.1052, 21H1 19043.1052
      My Computers

  3. jimbo45's Avatar
    Posts : 10,814
    Windows / Linux : Arch Linux
       #72

    Bree said:
    The current RTM build for standard users is 19043.1052.

    That is the ISO created by the MCT....

    ISO file for Windows 10 version 21H1 build 19043.928 is currently available for download using this option as of May 18, 2021.

    Download Windows 10 ISO File

    ...plus the June 8th Patch Tuesday CU.

    KB5003637 Windows 10 2004 19041.1052, 20H2 19042.1052, 21H1 19043.1052
    Hi there
    Thanks

    I'll install that build manually on one of these PC's to test it and then if that installs with no probs then go down the SYSPREP route.

    All these PC's have their own license so after sysprepping the users can enter it on ist boot.

    That build works perfectly on a VM but that's a whole different issue of course !!!! -- and once these PC's have gone out of the door I don't want to see them again !!!!!!!

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My Computer

  4. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,868
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #73

    Bree said:
    The current RTM build for standard users is 19043.1052.

    That is the ISO created by the MCT....

    ISO file for Windows 10 version 21H1 build 19043.928 is currently available for download using this option as of May 18, 2021.

    Download Windows 10 ISO File

    ...plus the June 8th Patch Tuesday CU.

    KB5003637 Windows 10 2004 19041.1052, 20H2 19042.1052, 21H1 19043.1052
    I agree. I almost always download last published ISO in case of repair/installation is needed for me or anybody else.
      My Computers

  5. jimbo45's Avatar
    Posts : 10,814
    Windows / Linux : Arch Linux
       #74

    Thanks again everybody

    I'm currently running this build on a VM - slightly later than 1052 but this is W10 Enterprise that those other PC's aren't licensed for

    KB5004476 Windows 10 2004 19041.1055, 20H2 19042.1055, 21H1 19043.1055-ent.png

    Anyway probably messing around for the next few hours sysprepping these machines -- I should have remembered the old Military Code "Keep Mouth Shut and never volunteer for anything".

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My Computer

  6. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 41,404
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #75

    jimbo45 said:
    Thanks again everybody

    I'm currently running this build on a VM - slightly later than 1052 but this is W10 Enterprise that those other PC's aren't licensed for

    KB5004476 Windows 10 2004 19041.1055, 20H2 19042.1055, 21H1 19043.1055-ent.png

    Anyway probably messing around for the next few hours sysprepping these machines -- I should have remembered the old Military Code "Keep Mouth Shut and never volunteer for anything".

    Cheers
    jimbo
    19043.1055 is the latest optional CU to fix an Xbox gamepass issue.
      My Computer

  7. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 20,114
    10 Home x64 (21H1) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #76

    jimbo45 said:
    I'm currently running this build on a VM - slightly later than 1052...
    19043.1055 is available to the public but it is an optional Preview CU. A clean install that checks for updates won't install it, it will use 19043.1052 - best you do the same.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 7
    win10 Pro 64 bit build 19043.1081
       #77

    KB5004476 Windows 10 2004 19041.1055, 20H2 19042.1055, 21H1 19043.1055-screenshot-2021-06-14-124216.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KB5004476 Windows 10 2004 19041.1055, 20H2 19042.1055, 21H1 19043.1055-untitled.png  
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 714
    Windows 10 Pro 21H1
       #78

    Question: I installed KB504476 and then uninstalled it. Update says that KB5004476 was successfully installed, is it possible that it will never show up for install again?
      My Computer

  10. IronZorg89's Avatar
    Posts : 2,481
    Windows 10 pro x64-bit
       #79

    plat said:
    *off topic**After literally months of complaining about a broken something somewhere, guess what showed up when I followed your advice? OK, this is great, a mystery solved. Since I've grown adapted to a top-seated taskbar, I don't even have to disable News & Interests either. Just restoring it back to the top is enough to banish it.

    Thanks!
    Well, another good way to get rid of it if one doesn't want to use it at all. Just keep the Taskbar at the top or on the side of your UI's window. That's another good way of steering clear of any registry tweak or GPEditor modification when it comes to shun the "News and Interests" widget.

    - - - Updated - - -

    DJG said:
    Just goes to show, I prefer mine at the bottom. Different strokes for different folks
      My Computers


 
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums