KB5004123 CU Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21390.2025 - June 14 Insider

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
  1. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 54,810
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #140

    Mikey89 said:
    Wait, according to that it should already have been released where i live like 1 hour ago.
    no


    10 am in the USA in Washington state. it's 4pm in London. should be almost 5pm where you are.
      My Computers

  2. casper654's Avatar
    Posts : 15
    Windows 10
       #141

    Mikey89 said:
    Wait, according to that it should already have been released where i live like 1 hour ago.
    He thought you live in Romania (EU), according to the flags in your profile.
      My Computer

  3. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 54,810
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #142

    casper654 said:
    He thought you live in Romania (EU), according to the flags in your profile.
    What else was I supposed to go by? Nothing different in his profile.
      My Computers

  4. casper654's Avatar
    Posts : 15
    Windows 10
       #143

    f14tomcat said:
    What else was I supposed to go by? Nothing different in his profile.
    Indeed, probably he paid no attention to it.
      My Computer

  5. Berton's Avatar
    Posts : 11,259
    Win10 Pro Versions 2004 and 2009/20H2, Win10 Pro IP_Dev, Win10 Home 1909
       #144

    f14tomcat said:
    What else was I supposed to go by? Nothing different in his profile.
    I have decided, based upon the times in some posts versus my time setting, that folks are using VPNs and the times being shown are for those, not the actual users'. I have both MT and UTC/GMT on my clock in the Notification Area, used UTC/GMT for over 30 years in my actual career I retired from [before getting into building/fixing computers]. If I get curious I also look at WorldTimeServer.com: Current Local Time and Date in any Zone .
      My Computers

  6. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 54,810
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #145

    Berton said:
    I have decided, based upon the times in some posts versus my time setting, that folks are using VPNs and the times being shown are for those, not the actual users'. I have both MT and UTC/GMT on my clock in the Notification Area, used UTC/GMT for over 30 years in my actual career I retired from [before getting into building/fixing computers]. If I get curious I also look at WorldTimeServer.com: Current Local Time and Date in any Zone .
    They are getting more popular.
      My Computers

  7. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 41,329
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #146

    Berton said:
    I have decided, based upon the times in some posts versus my time setting, that folks are using VPNs and the times being shown are for those, not the actual users'. I have both MT and UTC/GMT on my clock in the Notification Area, used UTC/GMT for over 30 years in my actual career I retired from [before getting into building/fixing computers]. If I get curious I also look at WorldTimeServer.com: Current Local Time and Date in any Zone .
    You can set your preferred time zone in the forum General Settings.

    https://www.tenforums.com/profile.php?do=editoptions
    Last edited by Brink; 08 Jun 2021 at 11:23. Reason: added link
      My Computer

  8. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,859
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #147

    Mikey89 said:
    So i should be expecting this CU like tommorow ?
    That's about 7PM (19.00H) around here.
      My Computers

  9. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 54,810
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #148

    CountMike said:
    That's about 7PM (19.00H) around here.
    Hehe... I tried all that. I think we came to the conclusion his country flags don't match his physical location. Romania may be where his head is, but his PC is in Mountain Daylight Time U.S.
      My Computers

  10. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 58,440
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #149
      My Computers


 
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:36.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums