KB5001391 CU Windows 10 v2004 build 19041.964 and v20H2 19042.964 Win Update

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 17,744
    Win 10 Home 10.0.19044.1706 (x64) [21H2]
       #20

    BrownianMotion said:
    It says that this update is supposed to add the weather widget for the taskbar, however, even after installing it I don't have the widget.

    Anyone else experiencing this?
    egperes said:
    the same here


    How to Enable News & Interests...

    How to Enable or Disable News and Interests on Taskbar in Windows 10


    I can NOT enable it on my system (using the registry method). But I have so many other things disabled, that they are probably affecting News & Interests.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 4
    W10 Pro
       #21

    W 20H2


    Both didnt worked here. Still cannot use. Howver, I use in another computer that is running 21H1. Both have identical settings. Very strange.


    Ghot said:
    How to Enable News & Interests...

    How to Enable or Disable News and Interests on Taskbar in Windows 10


    I can NOT enable it on my system (using the registry method). But I have so many other things disabled, that they are probably affecting News & Interests.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 5,817
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #22

    Gamers... any issues?
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 17,744
    Win 10 Home 10.0.19044.1706 (x64) [21H2]
       #23

    egperes said:
    Both didnt worked here. Still cannot use. Howver, I use in another computer that is running 21H1. Both have identical settings. Very strange.


    Trying to 2nd guess Microsoft is a losing proposition.
    This will probably be, yet another thing they fix... after the fact. :/


    On the bright side... at least KB5001391 didn't break anything.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 211
    Windows10 21H2 x64 Home, Single language, build 19044.1706
       #24

    KB5001391 19042.964 took a bit longer than normal (1+ hour to install) with WUA (Optional update). Two main differences I noticed: Diagnostics-Performance Operational logs where both 100+ (Startup) as well as 200+ booting is recorded again (with my Home version).
    KB5001391 CU Windows 10 v2004 build 19041.964 and v20H2 19042.964-capture.png
    Taskbar now displays icons (green shade) for apps that are uploading data (like a backup).
    Last edited by FrankW; 29 Apr 2021 at 01:40.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 1,568
    Windows 10 HOME 64-BIT
       #25

    egperes said:
    Both didnt worked here. Still cannot use. Howver, I use in another computer that is running 21H1. Both have identical settings. Very strange.
    Same here too, where's that newsfeed thingy? Tried the REG for enabling but so far no succes...
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 2,755
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #26

    Installed it via WU. No issues so far.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 6
    windows 10
       #27

    RingTailCoon said:
    Same here too, where's that newsfeed thingy? Tried the REG for enabling but so far no succes...
    Here the same
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 1,568
    Windows 10 HOME 64-BIT
       #28

    Hero said:
    Here the same
    I want my neeeeeeeeews!
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 2,422
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #29

    RingTailCoon said:
    I want my neeeeeeeeews!
    Now behave yourself...you're a grown-up!!!!
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:54.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums