KB5003402 Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21364.1011 - April 28 Insider

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 20
    Windows 10 Pro
       #220

    linw said:
    My taskbar/Start search doesn't work. Nothing happens on Start and the taskbar search screen takes no typed characters and closes in a few seconds.

    Saw this a few weeks ago as well.

    Very odd if I am the only one with this.
    Same problem. sometimes, I find that the first time I use it it fails badly and after that starts to return the correct information.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 9
    18317
       #221

    linw said:
    My taskbar/Start search doesn't work. Nothing happens on Start and the taskbar search screen takes no typed characters and closes in a few seconds.

    Saw this a few weeks ago as well.

    Very odd if I am the only one with this.
    same here , before roll back
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 19,215
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #222

    KB5003402 Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21364.1011 - April 28-image.png
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 1,936
    win 10 Insider
       #223

    Also just noticed it won't go into sleep mode or turn off the monitors.

    Edit:- it is now!!
    Last edited by linw; 27 Apr 2021 at 03:27.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 1
    Windows 10
       #224

    linw said:
    Also just noticed it won't go into sleep mode or turn off the monitors.

    Edit:- it is now!!
    How did you solved sleep mode problem if you solved it
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 26,992
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #225

    vmarkovic82 said:
    How did you solved sleep mode problem if you solved it
    just put it in sleep manually once, and restart it a couple of times. It happen to me al the time with dev builds. Forget to sleep until restarted a couple of times
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 56,064
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #226

    AndreTen said:
    just put it in sleep manually once, and restart it a couple of times. It happen to me al the time with dev builds. Forget to sleep until restarted a couple of times
    Sounds like a cranky kid who doesn't want to go to bed.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 17,831
    Windows 10
       #227

    Windows has always been glitchy with Sleep, and Hibernation, for that matter!

    I don't do either, PC is either on or off..., period.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 46,620
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #228

    Edwin said:
    Windows has always been glitchy with Sleep, and Hibernation, for that matter!

    I don't do either, PC is either on or off..., period.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 1,079
    10 + Linux
       #229

    kb5001030


    For the KB5001030 issue, just to see if WU would go back on track.

    Advanced Startup > Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Uninstall Updates > Select uninstall latest quality update or uninstall latest feature update.

    Another option.

    Command Prompt Admin:

    Code:
    wusa /uninstall /kb:5001030 /quiet /norestart
    Code:
    wusa /uninstall /kb:# /quiet /forcerestart
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:24.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums