OneDrive sync 64-bit for Windows now in public preview

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,160
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #40

    I did a clean install last December. I don't recall an option when OneDrive was setup up originally, but they (MS) may have changed it to go to Appdata. I don't have an answer to that. I haven't seen those (x86) folders is a long long time.
      My Computers

  2. jh30uk's Avatar
    Posts : 263
    Windows 10
       #41

    Brain did you create and merge that reg entry?
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 153
    Windows 10 Pro 21H1
       #42

    jh30uk said:
    Brain did you create and merge that reg entry?
    Which one? I've not seen that
      My Computer

  4. jh30uk's Avatar
    Posts : 263
    Windows 10
       #43

    Previous page I added link.

    This may fix your OneDrive Ticks.



    ========================================================================================


    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00



    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers\ OneDrive1]@="{BBACC218-34EA-4666-9D7A-C78F2274A524}"


    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers\ OneDrive2]@="{5AB7172C-9C11-405C-8DD5-AF20F3606282}"


    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers\ OneDrive3]@="{A78ED123-AB77-406B-9962-2A5D9D2F7F30}"


    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers\ OneDrive4]@="{F241C880-6982-4CE5-8CF7-7085BA96DA5A}"


    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers\ OneDrive5]@="{A0396A93-DC06-4AEF-BEE9-95FFCCAEF20E}"


    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers\ OneDrive6]@="{9AA2F32D-362A-42D9-9328-24A483E2CCC3}"


    ========================================================================================
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 153
    Windows 10 Pro 21H1
       #44

    jh30uk said:
    Previous page I added link.

    This may fix your OneDrive Ticks.



    ========================================================================================


    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00



    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers\ OneDrive1]@="{BBACC218-34EA-4666-9D7A-C78F2274A524}"


    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers\ OneDrive2]@="{5AB7172C-9C11-405C-8DD5-AF20F3606282}"


    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers\ OneDrive3]@="{A78ED123-AB77-406B-9962-2A5D9D2F7F30}"


    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers\ OneDrive4]@="{F241C880-6982-4CE5-8CF7-7085BA96DA5A}"


    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers\ OneDrive5]@="{A0396A93-DC06-4AEF-BEE9-95FFCCAEF20E}"


    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers\ OneDrive6]@="{9AA2F32D-362A-42D9-9328-24A483E2CCC3}"


    ========================================================================================
    Nope that didn't fix it, the sync is working as it should though. Should there be an entry in WOW6432Node for these as well?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Well it's a strange one. I *think* I'm actually running 64-bit, even though it doesn't say in the About.

    OneDrive.exe - 2053KB in AppData folder (32-bit version 1896KB in Program Files (x86) this morning)

    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\OneDrive registry contains nothing

    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\OneDrive contains:

    Key Name: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\OneDrive
    Class Name: <NO CLASS>
    Last Write Time: 08/04/2021 - 18:26
    Value 0
    Name: StandaloneUpdaterSafeMode
    Type: REG_DWORD
    Data: 0

    Value 1
    Name: UserInitiatedUninstall
    Type: REG_DWORD
    Data: 0x1

    So all seems to working, but no green ticks any more.
      My Computer

  6. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,160
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #45

    BrianInEngland said:
    Nope that didn't fix it, the sync is working as it should though. Should there be an entry in WOW6432Node for these as well?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Well it's a strange one. I *think* I'm actually running 64-bit, even though it doesn't say in the About.

    OneDrive.exe - 2053KB in AppData folder (32-bit version 1896KB in Program Files (x86) this morning)

    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\OneDrive registry contains nothing

    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\OneDrive contains:

    Key Name: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\OneDrive
    Class Name: <NO CLASS>
    Last Write Time: 08/04/2021 - 18:26
    Value 0
    Name: StandaloneUpdaterSafeMode
    Type: REG_DWORD
    Data: 0

    Value 1
    Name: UserInitiatedUninstall
    Type: REG_DWORD
    Data: 0x1

    So all seems to working, but no green ticks any more.
    Take away the "I think" part. In Task Manager, go to the Details tab, scroll down to OneDrive, and look at this column, Platform. If you don't have that column listed, right click any other column heading, and add it.

    OneDrive sync 64-bit for Windows now in public preview-2021-04-08_15h54_03.png
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 153
    Windows 10 Pro 21H1
       #46

    f14tomcat said:
    Take away the "I think" part. In Task Manager, go to the Details tab, scroll down to OneDrive, and look at this column, Platform. If you don't have that column listed, right click any other column heading, and add it.

    OneDrive sync 64-bit for Windows now in public preview-2021-04-08_15h54_03.png
    And there we have it... 64-bit version running

    OneDrive sync 64-bit for Windows now in public preview-screenshot-2021-04-08-210506.jpg
      My Computer

  8. sygnus21's Avatar
    Posts : 5,381
    Win 10 Pro (x64) 20H2 (19042.928)
       #47

    @f14tomcat,

    Any stability issues or anomalies noticed?

    Also, assume you can use this on the non-insiders versions of Windows 10?
      My Computers

  9. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,160
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #48

    sygnus21 said:
    @f14tomcat,

    Any stability issues or anomalies noticed?

    Also, assume you can use this on the non-insiders versions of Windows 10?
    No bumps or burps or tilts noticed. Seems to run fine. And this is a non-insider...... my main daily rig.

    OneDrive sync 64-bit for Windows now in public preview-image.png
      My Computers

  10. sygnus21's Avatar
    Posts : 5,381
    Win 10 Pro (x64) 20H2 (19042.928)
       #49

    Thanks. I'll have to give it a try. That said, I rely on OneDrive a lot so I need to be careful.

    Thanks.
      My Computers


 
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:10.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums