OneDrive sync 64-bit for Windows now in public preview

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. jh30uk's Avatar
    Posts : 254
    Windows 10
       #20

    Not what it does for me, wonder if i redo it will it sort itself out now.

    Edit, installer runs and says "we are getting things ready for you" then nothing.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 150
    Windows 10 Pro 21H1
       #21

    f14tomcat said:
    Do we all have the same numerical version? regardless of the bits.
    Yes, same version here. Since re-installing for the second time, I now don't have the green ticks next synced folders, but it's all syncing properly.
      My Computer

  3. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,071
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #22

    jh30uk said:
    Not what it does for me, wonder if i redo it will it sort itself out now.

    Edit, installer runs and says "we are getting things ready for you" then nothing.
    Mine didn't say much either, just kinda "finished" and the white cloud popped up in the taskbar. No indication it was done.
      My Computers

  4. jh30uk's Avatar
    Posts : 254
    Windows 10
       #23

    BrianInEngland said:
    Yes, same version here. Since re-installing for the second time, I now don't have the green ticks next synced folders, but it's all syncing properly.

    Do you see Sync Icons if you set to details view?

    If so uncheck "Files On Demand" and you will see your Green Ticks again in other views.
      My Computer

  5. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,071
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #24

    BrianInEngland said:
    Yes, same version here. Since re-installing for the second time, I now don't have the green ticks next synced folders, but it's all syncing properly.
    I just tested. Copied a small fodder to OneDrive folder and it synced within seconds.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 150
    Windows 10 Pro 21H1
       #25

    jh30uk said:



    Do you see Sync Icons if you set to details view?

    If so uncheck "Files On Demand" and you will see your Green Ticks again in other views.
    No sync icons, and Files on Demand is already unchecked.
      My Computer

  7. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,071
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #26

    I still do not have a reason why I'm getting it so easily, with or without Office 365 installed, and others don't. Am I the only one now who actually has the 64-bit OneDrive running?
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 150
    Windows 10 Pro 21H1
       #27

    f14tomcat said:
    I still do not have a reason why I'm getting it so easily, with or without Office 365 installed, and others don't. Am I the only one now who actually has the 64-bit OneDrive running?
    This is the Program Files (x86)/Microsoft OneDrive folder as it is now:

    OneDrive sync 64-bit for Windows now in public preview-screenshot-2021-04-08-195140.jpg

    And this is from a Macrium image of my C: drive BEFORE installing the 64-bit version:

    OneDrive sync 64-bit for Windows now in public preview-screenshot-2021-04-08-195113.jpg
      My Computer

  9. Marcus Vinicus's Avatar
    Posts : 59
    Windows 10 21H1
       #28

    I installed the 64bit preview with no dramas. As already noted the install is slightly eccentric as it does its thing quickly then doesn't say it has finished.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OneDrive sync 64-bit for Windows now in public preview-onedrive-64bit.png  
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 150
    Windows 10 Pro 21H1
       #29

    f14tomcat said:
    I just tested. Copied a small fodder to OneDrive folder and it synced within seconds.
    Yep, that worked. No green ticks anywhere though. Still not showing as 64-bit
      My Computer


 
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:05.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums