KB5000802 CU Windows 10 v2004 build 19041.867 and v20H2 19042.867 Win Update

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,248
    Windows 10 Pro (Build 19043.1110)
       #80

    kado897 said:
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 9
    windows 10 pro 20H2 19042.867
       #81

    Yes
    , hp xerox epson samsung zebra dymo every print is bsod
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 21,421
    19044.1586 - 21H2 Pro x64
       #82

    redlin49 said:
    Yes
    , hp xerox epson samsung zebra dymo every print is bsod
    Thanks for the update.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 134,300
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 23H2 Build 22631.3296
       #83

    Just got a newer update KB4589212

    KB5000802 CU Windows 10 v2004 build 19041.867 and v20H2 19042.867-9212.png
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 50,055
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #84

    OldMike65 said:
    Just got a newer update KB4589212

    KB5000802 CU Windows 10 v2004 build 19041.867 and v20H2 19042.867-9212.png
    Yes, it's an Intel microcode update which MS is forcing out. Don't think it's anything to do with this CU's problems.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 134,300
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 23H2 Build 22631.3296
       #85

    kado897 said:
    Yes, it's an Intel microcode update which MS is forcing out.
    Ahhh ok Keith ...didn't see it posted anywhere ...must have missed it
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 50,055
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #86

    OldMike65 said:
    Ahhh ok Keith ...didn't see it posted anywhere ...must have missed it
    KB4589212 Intel Microcode Updates Windows 10 v2004 and v20H2 - Jan. 25
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 134,300
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 23H2 Build 22631.3296
       #87

    That is dated Jan 25th thou ...and I'm just getting it now....strange.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 50,055
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #88

    OldMike65 said:
    That is dated Jan 25th thou ...and I'm just getting it now....strange.
    They've just made it mandatory.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 134,300
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 23H2 Build 22631.3296
       #89

    kado897 said:
    They've just made it mandatory.
    Ok .....huh.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums