KB5000802 CU Windows 10 v2004 build 19041.867 and v20H2 19042.867 Win Update

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 323
    Windows 10 (2), Win 8.1 (1), Win 7 (1)
       #200

    KB5000802 had disappeared. Now it is back again. Has it been fixed or are they releasing the same thing?

    JohnD
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 21,421
    19044.1586 - 21H2 Pro x64
       #201

    johnpd said:
    KB5000802 had disappeared. Now it is back again. Has it been fixed or are they releasing the same thing?

    JohnD
    Same. MS will probably just push out a fix and leave the KB the same.
    https://www.catalog.update.microsoft...q=KB5000802%20
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 4
    Windows 10
       #202

    Left KB5000802 "pending install" last night. Went in this morning and it had started to install itself? No problems so far.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 21,421
    19044.1586 - 21H2 Pro x64
       #203

    ambro said:
    Left KB5000802 "pending install" last night. Went in this morning and it had started to install itself? No problems so far.
    The acid test is to try printing
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 4
    Windows 10
       #204

    Printed ok. (Epson XP-455).
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 31,871
    10 Home x64 (22H2) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #205

    ambro said:
    Printed ok. (Epson XP-455).
    Welcome to Ten Forums. No, Epson doesn't seem to be one of the printers affected by this bug.

    Bree said:
    Microsoft said:
    After installing this update, you might receive an APC_INDEX_MISMATCH error with a blue screen when attempting to print to certain printers...
    Fortunately my Epson isn't one of them.
    Some of the printer brands known to be impacted by this known issue include Kyocera, Ricoh, and Dymo.
    BleepingComputer | Microsoft confirms Windows 10 crash issue due to March updates
    KB5000802 CU Windows 10 v2004 build 19041.867 and v20H2 19042.867 - post #141
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 4
    Windows 10
       #206

    Thanks Bree and also for the welcome.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 9
    windows 10 pro 20H2 19042.867
       #207

    secondsight said:
    KB5000802 is for 2004 and 20H2, the KB5000808 one is only for 1909.

    Why are you getting both?

    Because i have an it company which is beeing asked to repair the problem. So i have uninstalled the updates from 190 pc's now. But the update is still beeing rolled out by microsoft so we can do all the pc's again and again. Why wont they stop de rollout of 5000802 and 808. It is getting very @!#$@!$@# Dont have the english word but the dutch one is zeer klote gefrustreerd en nog eeen aantal nederlandse woorden (and more words not in english)
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 21,421
    19044.1586 - 21H2 Pro x64
       #208

    redlin49 said:
    Because i have an it company which is beeing asked to repair the problem. So i have uninstalled the updates from 190 pc's now. But the update is still beeing rolled out by microsoft so we can do all the pc's again and again. Why wont they stop de rollout of 5000802 and 808. It is getting very @!#$@!$@# Dont have the english word but the dutch one is zeer klote gefrustreerd en nog eeen aantal nederlandse woorden (and more words not in english)
    Disable updates for 35 days from WU settings (advanced options), then uninstall it Re-enable updates after you hear that they pushed a fix.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 50,055
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #209

    redlin49 said:
    Because i have an it company which is beeing asked to repair the problem. So i have uninstalled the updates from 190 pc's now. But the update is still beeing rolled out by microsoft so we can do all the pc's again and again. Why wont they stop de rollout of 5000802 and 808. It is getting very @!#$@!$@# Dont have the english word but the dutch one is zeer klote gefrustreerd en nog eeen aantal nederlandse woorden (and more words not in english)
    After you have uninstalled the update hide it so it doesn't come back. Hide or Show Windows Updates in Windows 10
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:06.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums