KB5000802 CU Windows 10 v2004 build 19041.867 and v20H2 19042.867 Win Update

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 9
    windows 10 pro 20H2 19042.867
       #190

    redlin49 said:
    Update 13-03-2021

    Pc with a intel I219-v is also not save
    winver 19041.867

    Kb 5000802 removed.

    This is no fun update
    Ok got a new update
    update 5000802 was removed. Now we have a new update its called 5000808. Same problem is backu. For the last days i have 478 times uninstalled 5000802. Microsoft Please remove both updates. This sucks bigtime. I can now ran the same pc again because of 5000808. And for dymo user the 5000802 and 808 gives you blank labels.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 113
    Windows 10 Enterprise (x64)
       #191

    redlin49 said:
    Ok got a new update
    update 5000802 was removed. Now we have a new update its called 5000808. Same problem is backu. For the last days i have 478 times uninstalled 5000802. Microsoft Please remove both updates. This sucks bigtime. I can now ran the same pc again because of 5000808. And for dymo user the 5000802 and 808 gives you blank labels.
    KB5000802 is for 2004 and 20H2, the KB5000808 one is only for 1909.

    Why are you getting both?

      My Computer


  3. Posts : 21,421
    19044.1586 - 21H2 Pro x64
       #192

    redlin49 said:
    Ok got a new update
    update 5000802 was removed. Now we have a new update its called 5000808. Same problem is backu. For the last days i have 478 times uninstalled 5000802. Microsoft Please remove both updates. This sucks bigtime. I can now ran the same pc again because of 5000808. And for dymo user the 5000802 and 808 gives you blank labels.
    Same basic KB for different versions of W10:
    Windows 10 version 1803 — KB5000809 (OS Build 17134.2087)
    Windows 10 version 1809 — KB5000822 (OS Build 17763.1817)
    Windows 10 version 1909 — KB5000808 (OS Build 18363.1440)
    Windows 10 version 2004 and 20H2 — KB5000802 (OS Builds 19041.867 and 19042.867

    from https://www.windowslatest.com/2021/0...hing-some-pcs/

    So I would expect the BSOD from all of the above if you have an affected printer.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 197
    Win10 Pro x64 / WinServer 2016 Essentials
       #193

    pietcorus2 said:
    MS should hurry up with fixing latest CU-bugs............!
    Well, this is most likely not just down to MS but a combination of factors. I have a Kyocera networked colour Laser Printer and I had the BSOD on one machine trying to print and one of the others merely trying to open a MS Publisher publication file ... My solution was to uninstall the Kyocera KX driver/printer and let Windows install the same Printer as a WSD Printer. Issue resolved for now. Even the latest Kyocera 8.1.1109 KX driver has the inherent bug surfacing now. However, no printer driver should be able to bring Windows 10 down to its knees into a BSOD like this.
    .
    Last edited by Win7ine; 12 Mar 2021 at 19:36.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 96
    win10 pro
       #194

    I have removed KB5000802 from two machines but it still shows in installed updates as being there is this right and have they been uninstalled
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 21,421
    19044.1586 - 21H2 Pro x64
       #195

    lawnmower74 said:
    I have removed KB5000802 from two machines but it still shows in installed updates as being there is this right and have they been uninstalled
    Try rebooting the PC. I believe I saw the same thing, but decided to reinstall the KB since I can print without BSOD.
      My Computer


  7. hsl
    Posts : 4
    win 10
       #196

    i cant install this update on hp dv7 6000

    it takes a like 15 min and gets 20% then 44% then 74 then 100% and failed with error 0x8007000d any info about this?

    i also have some problems in january with KB4598242, its not installed on my machine but also now in march is no longer appear in windows update.

    may this news update of march include the january update and is causing this error?
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 50,055
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #197

    hsl said:
    i cant install this update on hp dv7 6000

    it takes a like 15 min and gets 20% then 44% then 74 then 100% and failed with error 0x8007000d any info about this?

    i also have some problems in january with KB4598242, its not installed on my machine but also now in march is no longer appear in windows update.

    may this news update of march include the january update and is causing this error?
    I think that code means corrupted files. No promises but running Brink's reset script has worked for me Reset Windows Update in Windows 10
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 21,421
    19044.1586 - 21H2 Pro x64
       #198

    hsl said:
    i cant install this update on hp dv7 6000

    it takes a like 15 min and gets 20% then 44% then 74 then 100% and failed with error 0x8007000d any info about this?

    i also have some problems in january with KB4598242, its not installed on my machine but also now in march is no longer appear in windows update.

    may this news update of march include the january update and is causing this error?
    Try Reset Windows Update in Windows 10 reboot and try checking for updates again

    The latest CU always supercedes older ones.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 10
    Windows 10 Pro 22H2 (19045.2846)
       #199

    Microsoft confirmed that it’s working on another update for this BSOD problem and that a solution will be available in the coming week.

    They also published a temporary fix for the problem.
    have a look at Microsoft shares fix for Windows 10 BSOD error "APC_INDEX_MISMATCH"
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:03.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums