KB5000802 CU Windows 10 v2004 build 19041.867 and v20H2 19042.867  

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 21
    Win10 64Bit
       #160

    Typical Microsoft offered Windows 10 KB4589212 (Intel Microcode) update for AMD systems
    Really?
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 2,557
    Windows 10 pro x64-bit
       #161

    Mikey89 said:
    Guys just one question.

    For me WU also installed another KB which was some Intel Microcode update.

    Will that micorcode update cause problems to my system if i'm using an AMD FX 8300 CPU ??
    Don't pay too much attention to the microcode updates. You are better off making sure you have the latest update for your BIOS.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 21,421
    19044.1586 - 21H2 Pro x64
       #162

    Wolfzz said:
    Typical Microsoft offered Windows 10 KB4589212 (Intel Microcode) update for AMD systems
    Really?
    They seems to be injecting this one to all PCs. Don't know if they've done that in the past not.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 50,055
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #163

    steve108 said:
    They seems to be injecting this one to all PCs. Don't know if they've done that in the past not.
    Don't think so Steve. I've had to go look for them in the past.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 56,727
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #164

    steve108 said:
    They seems to be injecting this one to all PCs. Don't know if they've done that in the past not.
    kado897 said:
    Don't think so Steve. I've had to go look for them in the past.

    Got it on my main i7-7700k, but not on the 6 year old Surface i5-4300U.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 36
    Windows 10 64 bit
       #165

    My Dell XPS 8900 hasn't gone into sleep mode after installing this update.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 349
    Windows 10
       #166

    0hwell said:
    My Dell XPS 8900 hasn't gone into sleep mode after installing this update.
    It could be because Windows Update is running continuously in the background. Try restarting your computer and then checking manually for updates.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 21,421
    19044.1586 - 21H2 Pro x64
       #167

    Ground Sloth said:
    It could be because Windows Update is running continuously in the background. Try restarting your computer and then checking manually for updates.
    Hello @0hwell and welcome to TF ,
    If above suggestion doen't work, please create a new thread and post a link to it here so we can help you with the issue outside of this thread as it many take several posts to resolve. Thanks.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 36
    Windows 10 64 bit
       #168

    steve108 said:
    Hello @0hwell and welcome to TF ,
    If above suggestion doen't work, please create a new thread and post a link to it here so we can help you with the issue outside of this thread as it many take several posts to resolve. Thanks.
    My issue is resolved I restored my last clean Macrium image then reinstalled all the updates SFC and DISM reported everything is okay and the computer is now going to sleep normally again.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 203
    Windows 10 Pro 21H1
       #169

    No problems printing to my HP 5540 wifi printer
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums