New W10 updates (August 18, 2015)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 441
    Windows 10
       #20

    No problems since I installed this, running as before.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1
    Windows 10 home
       #21

    Working also fine for me! If you know polish you can check it here: Aktualizacja Service Release 1 jeszcze w sierpniu tego roku

    and hi everybody :)
    Last edited by windows10fan; 20 Aug 2015 at 23:11.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 360
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #22

    Update required a reboot. After that nothing different noticed either good or bad. PC seems to be working okay.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 59
    Windows 10
       #23

    New W10 updates (August 18, 2015)-untitled.png

    Going back to Insider branch... :)
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 287
    windows 10 pro 64
       #24

    hi
    does your disk cleanup remove/clean the windows updates?

    i run as administrator after the update and the reboot , it finds nothing

    thanks
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 889
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #25

    drugo said:
    hi
    does your disk cleanup remove/clean the windows updates?

    i run as administrator after the update and the reboot , it finds nothing

    thanks
    No, it will not. Updates can only be "uninstalled" through Update History in Settings.

    Hotfix(s)/Updates can be found from CMD/elevated "systeminfo" too.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 287
    windows 10 pro 64
       #26

    jyusa said:
    No, it will not. Updates can only be "uninstalled" through Update History in Settings.

    Hotfix(s)/Updates can be found from CMD/elevated "systeminfo" too.
    hi
    really?
    why do they exclude this feature ?
    thanks
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 889
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #27

    drugo said:
    hi
    really?
    why do they exclude this feature ?
    thanks
    I'm not sure why YES or why NOT? but I believe MS does not want user to accidentally remove/clean it for sure.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 287
    windows 10 pro 64
       #28

    jyusa said:
    I'm not sure why YES or why NOT? but I believe MS does not want user to accidentally remove/clean it for sure.
    hi Jyuse
    thanks !
    w10 size will grow up every day
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 172
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #29

    Updates installing without a problem. :)
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums