Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 Insider

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 11,168
    Windows / Linux : Arch Linux
       #220

    Hi there

    where do I download the build 10525 ISO. (Not 10240 which is working fine - I want the insider update 10525 Eng GB version).

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 19,207
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #221

    Sorry had to remove that link, I didn't realize couple of things, tnx for reminder you know who !
    Last edited by CountMike; 21 Aug 2015 at 10:12.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 41
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       #222

    mkdr said:
    Maybe they should just fix bugs instead of putting new "features" into it!? Windows 10 is unusable on (Atom) tablets right now (from the beginning of the insider program) because of the throttling bug.
    What bug is this? I've been running Windows 10 on an Atom-based tablet for a while now and I certainly haven't found it to be "unusable".
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 11,168
    Windows / Linux : Arch Linux
       #223

    Hi there

    Did you actually TRY that link --It's not an Ms official one --It's one of those HIDEOUS Mega XXX type of sites which eventually NAG you into "Going Pro" i.e PAY !!!! or other things.

    It also says I can't use IE11 for downloading (Max 1 GB allowed) -- I HATE Chrome / Firefox on a PC - Chrome is OK on a mobile !!!.

    I'm surprised also you are posting a link to a "Non sourced" Ms ISO -- There aren't any Ms ISO's yet --these are home cooked and who knows what might / might not be in them.

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 1,261
    Windows 11 (22581.100)
       #224

    jimbo45 said:
    Hi there

    where do I download the build 10525 ISO. (Not 10240 which is working fine - I want the insider update 10525 Eng GB version).

    Cheers
    jimbo
    Hi jimbo,
    I thought you would have created iso with install.esd
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 19,207
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #225

    jimbo45 said:
    Hi there

    Did you actually TRY that link --It's not an Ms official one --It's one of those HIDEOUS Mega XXX type of sites which eventually NAG you into "Going Pro" i.e PAY !!!! or other things.

    It also says I can't use IE11 for downloading (Max 1 GB allowed) -- I HATE Chrome / Firefox on a PC - Chrome is OK on a mobile !!!.

    I'm surprised also you are posting a link to a "Non sourced" Ms ISO -- There aren't any Ms ISO's yet --these are home cooked and who knows what might / might not be in them.

    Cheers
    jimbo
    I downloaded few previous versions from there before, there was nothing wrong with them and i wasn't the only one either.
    Say don't you still have folder $Windows.~BT somewhere, you could make an ISO from ESD.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 11,168
    Windows / Linux : Arch Linux
       #226

    brummyfan said:
    Hi jimbo,
    I thought you would have created iso with install.esd
    Hi there

    Nobody seems to understand -- The DOWNLOAD was interrupted so I don't have a full esd !!!!!!!

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 19,207
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #227

    jimbo45 said:
    Hi there

    Nobody seems to understand -- The DOWNLOAD was interrupted so I don't have a full esd !!!!!!!

    Cheers
    jimbo
    Can you try this: Windows Update stuck downloading updates in Windows 10
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 17,635
    Windows 10 Pro
       #228

    Jimbo, have you tried System Restore to a point before the download started?
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 11,168
    Windows / Linux : Arch Linux
       #229

    Kari said:
    Jimbo, have you tried System Restore to a point before the download started?
    Thanks Kari

    That did the trick -- it did some critical updates again and then started the download. It's only a test machine so nothing lost.

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums