KB4559004 CU Win 10 v1903 build 18362.997 and v1909 build 18363.997 Win Update

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

  1. Posts : 170
    Win 10 Pro 2004
       #10

    Pray tell what is the preview? Prelude to 2004 ?

    TIA
    Last edited by xips; 25 Jul 2020 at 18:52.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 17,727
    Win 10 Home 10.0.19044.1706 (x64) [21H2]
       #11

    Just installed KB 4559004. Went smoothly, computer seems fine.
    (Did make fresh MR backup, right before accepting the Update).

    /e Just checked... still not offered May 2004 Feature Update.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 65
    Microsoft Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
       #12

    all ok


    KB4559004 CU Win 10 v1903 build 18362.997 and v1909 build 18363.997-anotacao-2020-07-26-000319.png
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 83
    Windows 10
       #13

    Thanks! Updating now.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 1,414
    Windows 10 Pro 21H1 64 bit
       #14

    xips said:
    Pray tell what is the preview? Prelude to 2004 ?
    TIA
    They are previews to updates coming on the next Update Tuesday and used by IT to test a machine for any problems before they go live on Update Tuesday on all their systems.

    Jim
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 1,561
    Windows 10 Home 20H2 64-bit
       #15

    Uhm, where is this cupdate anyway? All I see in Windows Update is KB4562900 for .NET framework 3.5 & 4.8. I know it's optional, but it's not even found nor listed to me which seems out of place..?
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 401
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       #16

    Not sure if its release preview ring, or if it is because I have the upgrade to 2004 option available to me.
    But it wasn't showing up for me either. I finally just manually installed it from the MSU links in first post.

    peace
    wanna
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 1,561
    Windows 10 Home 20H2 64-bit
       #17

    Huh? I don't understand. Release preview for 1909? Is that still ongoing now that 2004 is out? All these rings makes my head spin. Not that I will click on it anyway, just curious to where it's hiding.

    Whoops, I just read in small text here "Cumulative Update Preview".. So the update is being tested, and that's why I don't see it I guess?
    Last edited by Faith; 27 Jul 2020 at 17:16.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 205
    Win 10
       #18

    Faith said:
    Huh? I don't understand. Release preview for 1909? Is that still ongoing now that 2004 is out? All these rings makes my head spin. Not that I will click on it anyway, just curious to where it's hiding.

    Whoops, I just read in small text here "Cumulative Update Preview".. So the update is being tested, and that's why I don't see it I guess?
    Right, it is a preview CU for 1909, probably be released next (2nd Tuesday in Aug) patch.
    And of course, there are still patches for 1909 even though 2004 is out, will be for more than a yr.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 1,561
    Windows 10 Home 20H2 64-bit
       #19

    EdKiefer said:
    Right, it is a preview CU for 1909, probably be released next (2nd Tuesday in Aug) patch.
    And of course, there are still patches for 1909 even though 2004 is out, will be for more than a yr.
    Right. I got confused because I've always seen optional updates (the ones that came after the 2nd tuesday) in Windows Update even though I'm not in a 'ring'. But I guess those were not in preview, but this one is? Makes sense I think, thanks.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:10.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums