Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20161.1000 (rs_prerelease) - July 1 Insider

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 56,050
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #80

    No new start menu, either. Guess we'll just have to take their word for it.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 69
    Windows 10 Pro
       #81

    Bench Virgin said:
    Nope  Insider driver 455.41 is available at WU
    mine didn't come with 455.41 only 20161 i manual find 455.41.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 13,933
    Windows 10 Pro X64 21H1 19043.1503
       #82

    Fabler2 said:
    Can anyone check Windows Defender's task schedule. Had to manually run them to kick-start the schedules again. Thanks.
    I updated about 11PM last night. Mine have not run yet:

    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20161.1000 (rs_prerelease) - July 1-image.png
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 1,936
    win 10 Insider
       #83

    Same here with Defender schedules.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 2,491
    Windows Insider Fast Ring LatestKUuuntu 20.10
       #84

    UUPDump website and programs are nicely upgraded. Downloaded an ISO of this in Windows for the first time. I think I will install this on my larger SSD and just Manjaro Linux on the smaller one ----DONE

    I will save the multiboot installation for my next machine.

    If a new start menu ever does come out I wonder if it will be superior to Start10?
    Last edited by martyfelker; 03 Jul 2020 at 05:48.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 44
    Windows 10 64bit
       #85

    I'm having a weird issue with this new build. Basically I can't use my Creative audio card because at first, "nlsdl.dll is missing". And then, even after finding that dll and putting it back on the windows directory, the software can't start due to the 0xc000007b error. It's a shame, because If i revert to the previous build there are some softwares that I cannot use (due to the bug they fixed on 20161).
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 17,831
    Windows 10
       #86

    f14tomcat said:
    No new start menu, either. Guess we'll just have to take their word for it.
    Looks a bit better...,

    new folder icons!

    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20161.1000 (rs_prerelease) - July 1-000627.png
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 807
    Win10x64 v2004 latest build fast ring
       #87

    For some reason lately, automatic WU notifications for a new build seem to happen a day or two after initial roll out. Not a big deal since I can manually search for the updated new build and find it immediately. Downloading now...
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 807
    Win10x64 v2004 latest build fast ring
       #88

    JackFoley said:
    I'm having a weird issue with this new build. Basically I can't use my Creative audio card because at first, "nlsdl.dll is missing". And then, even after finding that dll and putting it back on the windows directory, the software can't start due to the 0xc000007b error. It's a shame, because If i revert to the previous build there are some softwares that I cannot use (due to the bug they fixed on 20161).
    So, what happens if you install 20161 and immediately reinstall your Creative Labs drivers for your card...? You might want to try that, if you haven't already. Just a thought.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 44
    Windows 10 64bit
       #89

    waltc said:
    So, what happens if you install 20161 and immediately reinstall your Creative Labs drivers for your card...? You might want to try that, if you haven't already. Just a thought.
    Nothing. Same issue.
    I'm gonna revert back to the previous build hoping it's fixed for next week's.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums