Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    04 Jul 2014 #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee, post: 33358, member: 135
    Wow, the only thing I can say is you have a very sad outlook on the world, would hate to live in your head. . .
    OMG, I think they call it reality, I find a certain beauty and calming in the truth. You asked I replied. But, you keep on believing everything they say; to each their own.

    Oh, and I am glad you don't live in my head, so I guess it keeps us both happy.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    07 Jul 2014 #22
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 372
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Trust_No1, post: 33382, member: 353
    OMG, I think they call it reality, I find a certain beauty and calming in the truth. You asked I replied. But, you keep on believing everything they say; to each their own.

    Oh, and I am glad you don't live in my head, so I guess it keeps us both happy.
    "Reality" is, in fact, a relative term. I do suspect tho, that what you perceive to be reality is little more than what you believe, ie your belief system. I do hope that you can spot the difference.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    07 Jul 2014 #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickkins, post: 33538, member: 239
    "Reality" is, in fact, a relative term. I do suspect tho, that what you perceive to be reality is little more than what you believe, ie your belief system. I do hope that you can spot the difference.
    Like wise, as long as you apply your rule to yourself, I do hope you can spot the difference.

    She asked for clarification, I gave it; a simple "interesting" would have sufficed, but, she chose , as you (I am assuming), to debate my statement. There is no debate, it is my belief, I find your apparent need to supply input, though, as "interesting". I suppose it would be polite to say thank you, so, thank you, now I believe the conversation is at it's end.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    07 Jul 2014 #24
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee, post: 33358, member: 135
    Wow, the only thing I can say is you have a very sad outlook on the world, would hate to live in your head. . .

    Well my friend we don't have to live in his head. He does and I bet it's a very strange place.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    07 Jul 2014 #25
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 372
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Trust_No1, post: 33542, member: 353
    Like wise, as long as you apply your rule to yourself, I do hope you can spot the difference.

    She asked for clarification, I gave it; a simple "interesting" would have sufficed, but, she chose , as you (I am assuming), to debate my statement. There is no debate, it is my belief, I find your apparent need to supply input, though, as "interesting". I suppose it would be polite to say thank you, so, thank you, now I believe the conversation is at it's end.
    Huh..??
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    07 Jul 2014 #26
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Trust_No1, post: 33542, member: 353
    Like wise, as long as you apply your rule to yourself, I do hope you can spot the difference.

    She asked for clarification, I gave it; a simple "interesting" would have sufficed, but, she chose , as you (I am assuming), to debate my statement. There is no debate, it is my belief, I find your apparent need to supply input, though, as "interesting". I suppose it would be polite to say thank you, so, thank you, now I believe the conversation is at it's end.

    What I find "interesting" is that no one is allowed to discuss your statement.

    From my understanding this is a place to discuss thoughts/ideas and you seem to hold the view that your belief is the only one anyone should consider to be true.

    I hope you can understand my point of view.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    07 Jul 2014 #27

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ, post: 33545, member: 210
    What I find "interesting" is that no one is allowed to discuss your statement.

    From my understanding this is a place to discuss thoughts/ideas and you seem to hold the view that your belief is the only one anyone should consider to be true.

    I hope you can understand my point of view.
    I do understand your point of view, and I appreciate it. I felt the original response was not a discussion, rather was a caddy attack. I noted you called my stance as strange, in another post, I can appreciate that; what you did not do, was dismiss it, nor slander it.
    I agree, this is a forum for discussion, the conversation, was not one of discussion. My original post was not a personal attack on any one. The facts, were true, and what I believe based on those facts, but it was turned into something else.

    I will discuss the facts, I won't engage in name calling.

    I hope you can understand my point of view.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    07 Jul 2014 #28
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Trust_No1, post: 33549, member: 353
    I do understand your point of view, and I appreciate it. I felt the original response was not a discussion, rather was a caddy attack. I noted you called my stance as strange, in another post, I can appreciate that; what you did not do, was dismiss it, nor slander it.
    I agree, this is a forum for discussion, the conversation, was not one of discussion. My original post was not a personal attack on any one. The facts, were true, and what I believe based on those facts, but it was turned into something else.

    I will discuss the facts, I won't engage in name calling.

    I hope you can understand my point of view.

    I agree. And I'm sorry if I insulted you in any way with my comment.
    I feel this should be a group for and about professionals that can exchange ideas without getting caddy as well.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Bring back the Windows 8 Start Screen?
The Start Screen in Windows 8.1 is a masterpiece with its horisontal scroll and simplistic grouping. The Start Screen in Windows 10 is a mess with the mix of a Windows 7 style Start Menu and the vertical scroll of the tiles. Would there be any...
Customization
Bring back the Charms Bar!
Just curious, how many of you would be in favor of bringing the Charms Bar back to Windows 10? -Chuck
General Support
Ms PLEASE bring back ISO's again
Hi there This "update in place" mechanism is a PAIN if it fails during the process -- this means you actually have to restore the previous image of your OS (if you have one), remedy the error and start again. Mine failed because I was nearly...
General Support
Ms please bring back W8 search !!!
Hi there I have to agree with other posters who say the current W10 search is an absolute DOG - also the fact that I can hardly read the start menu (text size for me too small and I've found no way so far of being able to increase the size of the...
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums