KB4560960 CU Win 10 v1903 build 18362.900 and v1909 build 18363.900 Win Update

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 2,818
    Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 21H1 (build 19043.1202)
       #30

    just updated to this version everything seems to be working ok
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 33
    win 10 pro 21H2
       #31

    Steve C said:
    Thanks. I had done that. I noticed that there is 109MB of Windows Update files to delete but they don't get deleted despite repeating the operation and restarting the PC. Perhaps a MS bug?
    Attachment 282746
    Same here. As usual, one pace forward, two paces backwards ( MS Motto)
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 757
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #32

    Just installed it rather uneventfully.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 324
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit
       #33

    Sorry but I am a little confused about the Feature Update 2004as there is already a thread for Cumulative Update Windows 10 v2004. When was the feature update released? Did I miss it ? I thought that I was one of the first receiving this feature update which apparently is not the case, as others had it already and were getting cumulative update for it!
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 1,241
    Windows 10 Pro (Build 19043.1110)
       #34

    rezpower said:
    Sorry but I am a little confused about the Feature Update 2004as there is already a thread for Cumulative Update Windows 10 v2004. When was the feature update released? Did I miss it ? I thought that I was one of the first receiving this feature update which apparently is not the case, as others had it already and were getting cumulative update for it!
    MS is sort of trickling it out, and lots of people haven't gotten it yet. There are blocking issues for some machines (like mine - Intel HD 630 Graphics), and in any case MS said they were going to do a staggered release. If you persuse this thread you will soon get the idea. The recommendation is not to force it (using MCT or suchlike), and wait until it's offered...
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 254
    Win 10
       #35

    Unlike some, after installing this update, still no offer for 2004. Not surprised with that, given how the rollout is proceeding. I will wait for the WU notice.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 324
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit
       #36

    Thanks sgage. So any idea when they started to propose it to first users with compatible devices?

    sgage said:
    MS is sort of trickling it out, and lots of people haven't gotten it yet. There are blocking issues for some machines (like mine - Intel HD 630 Graphics), and in any case MS said they were going to do a staggered release. If you persuse this thread you will soon get the idea. The recommendation is not to force it (using MCT or suchlike), and wait until it's offered...
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 24,545
    10 Home x64 (21H2) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #37

    rezpower said:
    Thanks sgage. So any idea when they started to propose it to first users with compatible devices?
    Difficult to say, it's slowly being offered to compatible machines. Of my six 1909 PCs only two were offered it at release on 27th May. Two more have just been offered after the 9th June CU. Two are yet to see it offered, one of which is on its OEM list as having been tested for 2004 (in fact, of all my machines its the only one officially tested by its OEM).
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 1,241
    Windows 10 Pro (Build 19043.1110)
       #38

    rezpower said:
    Thanks sgage. So any idea when they started to propose it to first users with compatible devices?
    It was way back on May 27th (a Wednesday, oddly enough). Who knows how long before they resolve some of the blocking issues? People are having different experiences. Some just don't see any sign of it when they check for updates - that's my situation. Some are told that it's coming, but they're being blocked for some reason. In typical MS upside-down terms "your machine is not quite ready, we'll let you know when your machine is ready". What they mean is "we'll let you know when we've fixed the bug that is causing an issue with your hardware". As far as I know no one has been told by WU why they are being blocked.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 83
    Windows 10
       #39

    Thanks.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:53.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums