Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19587.1000 - March 18 Insider

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. JGToy's Avatar
    Posts : 900
    Windows 10 Pro x64-bit Build Latest
       #60

    AndreTen said:
    Fix it? most probably, you don't... MS will in one of the next build
    Many years ago Windows 7 had exactly the same error and the solution was very simple, it was just to change permission on the "MachineKeys" folder.

    So, I fixed mine but this one seems to be something else/more even though the error code is the same as the Windows 7 then.
      My Computer

  2. meebers's Avatar
    Posts : 1,289
    W10 20H2 .928 & W10 Insider
       #61

    I have the same errors in my event viewer, (no pop ups) tried to scroll down and locked event viewer. Next I went to
    C:\Windows\System32\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys to view settings. Mine is empty, both on production machine and the insider machine.
      My Computers

  3. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,326
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #62

    Getting the same error here.

    Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19587.1000 - March 18-error.png


    It's not causing any problems so I'll probably just see what happens after the next update.
      My Computer

  4. JGToy's Avatar
    Posts : 900
    Windows 10 Pro x64-bit Build Latest
       #63

    meebers said:
    I have the same errors in my event viewer, (no pop ups) tried to scroll down and locked event viewer. Next I went to
    C:\Windows\System32\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys to view settings. Mine is empty, both on production machine and the insider machine.
    Mine is empty too so, I'm leaving it alone and see if the next update get rid of it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    DooGie said:
    Getting the same error here.

    Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19587.1000 - March 18-error.png


    It's not causing any problems so I'll probably just see what happens after the next update.
      My Computer

  5. Steven Campoli's Avatar
    Posts : 1,226
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #64

    Hey guys I did a dism restore health and it keeps giving me a error message at 84% saying component not found check the log
    start component cleanup and reset base work like usual.
      My Computers

  6. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 56,346
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 21359
    Thread Starter
       #65

    Steven Campoli said:
    Hey guys I did a dism restore health and it keeps giving me a error message at 84% saying component not found check the log
    start component cleanup and reset base work like usual.
    Hello Steven,

    Unfortunately, this is still a known issue in the Insider fast builds.

    We’re looking into reports where, when running corruption repair (DISM), the process will stop at 84.9%.
    If needed, you could still do a repair install of Windows 10 instead.

    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade
      My Computers

  7. Steven Campoli's Avatar
    Posts : 1,226
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #66

    Brink said:
    Hello Steven,

    Unfortunately, this is still a known issue in the Insider fast builds.



    If needed, you could still do a repair install of Windows 10 instead.

    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade
    Thanks I didn’t know U once again saved me a fresh install lol
      My Computers

  8. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 56,346
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 21359
    Thread Starter
       #67

      My Computers

  9. martyfelker's Avatar
    Posts : 2,436
    Windows Insider Fast Ring LatestKUuuntu 20.10
       #68

    No problem updating the host. I'm working with 2 VMware VMs and 1 HYPER-V VM. Looks like everything will work out.
      My Computers

  10. Steven Campoli's Avatar
    Posts : 1,226
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #69

    Brink said:
    Hello Steven,

    Unfortunately, this is still a known issue in the Insider fast builds.



    If needed, you could still do a repair install of Windows 10 instead.

    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade
    Won’t need to repair, I usually run the start component cleanup, reset base and restore health after every build, their all ok 100% except for restore health so I know it’s not my machine since u said it’s a known issues for insiders in the fast build. Thanks again.
      My Computers


 
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums