Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19582.1001 - March 12 Insider

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 61
    Windows 10
       #50

    Please change HEADING from 1000 to 1001
      My Computer

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 39,411
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #51

    Well I bit the bullet and clean installed. I am now in possession of a virgin copy of 19582.1001.
      My Computer

  3. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,097
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #52

    kado897 said:
    Well I bit the bullet and clean installed. I am now in possession of a virgin copy of 19582.1001.
    be gentle
      My Computers

  4. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 39,411
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #53

    f14tomcat said:
    be gentle
    Of course
      My Computer

  5. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,097
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #54

    kado897 said:
    Of course
    You probably already have, but check to see what ring it has you on. Mother Hen will now shut up.
      My Computers

  6. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 39,411
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #55

    f14tomcat said:
    You probably already have, but check to see what ring it has you on. Mother Hen will now shut up.
    Lol. First thing I checked. It was on the Slow Ring.
      My Computer

  7. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 39,411
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #56

    That's a bummer. Netplwiz doesn't allow you to auto login any more.
      My Computer

  8. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,097
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #57

    kado897 said:
    That's a bummer. Netplwiz doesn't allow you to auto login any more.
    Well, yes and no. This screenshot is from 1909 where I have a bunch of stuff turned off, but find it in Insider and kill all the Hello junk. Then NETPLWIZ will show that check box again.

    Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19582.1001 - March 12-2020-03-13_08h29_44.png
      My Computers

  9. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 39,411
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #58

    f14tomcat said:
    Well, yes and no. This screenshot is from 1909 where I have a bunch of stuff turned off, but find it in Insider and kill all the Hello junk. Then NETPLWIZ will show that check box again.

    Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19582.1001 - March 12-2020-03-13_08h29_44.png
    Thanks TC. That did it.
      My Computer

  10. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,097
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #59

    kado897 said:
    Thanks TC. That did it.
    Obscure, but it works. Guess MS assumes if you're gonna scare your PC awake, you don't intend to hide your face!
      My Computers


 
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:36.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums