Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19564.1000 - February 12 Insider

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
  1. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,039
    Windows 10
       #40

    Observing and evaluating!

    (No Build for me!!!)
      My Computer

  2. swarfega's Avatar
    Posts : 7,085
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #41

    OneDrive simply refuses to load.
      My Computers

  3. dencal's Avatar
    Posts : 3,025
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       #42

    Stuck at 100% downloading for an hour.
    Restarted computer to finally get it to start installing....not holding my breath about getting this Update.
    Have M$ invited Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse to join their development team?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19564.1000 - February 12-download.jpg  
      My Computers

  4. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,301
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #43

    @Brink, is this one better


    Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19564.1000 - February 12-10005.png
      My Computer

  5. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,331
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #44

    DooGie said:
    @Brink, is this one better


    Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19564.1000 - February 12-10005.png
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19564.1000 - February 12-image.png
    Only now when I checked for updates again.
      My Computers

  6. SoFine409's Avatar
    Posts : 1,283
    Win10 Pro
       #45

    dencal said:
    Stuck at 100% downloading for an hour.
    Restarted computer to finally get it to start installing....not holding my breath about getting this Update.
    Have M$ invited Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse to join their development team?
    Just Goofey.
      My Computers

  7. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,301
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #46

    CountMike said:
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19564.1000 - February 12-image.png
    Only now when I checked for updates again.
    Same here Mike, I had to check for updates again. It must have been a last minute thing or surely MS would have integrated it into the main update.
      My Computer

  8. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 23,265
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #47

    DooGie said:
    Same here Mike, I had to check for updates again. It must have been a last minute thing or surely MS would have integrated it into the main update.
    It is for testing...
      My Computers

  9. WEKJR's Avatar
    Posts : 504
    Win10 20236.1000 64bit Pro and Win7 SP1 Ultimate
       #48

    Installed 19564.1000 using WU in an hour plus. Then ran WU again and received the CU .1005. All seems to be working fine.

    WEK

    Edit: I also tried running UUP and it failed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19564.1000 - February 12-19564.1005.png  
      My Computers

  10. magilla's Avatar
    Posts : 3,113
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #49

    @f14tomcat, I see others are having issues with onedrive
      My Computer


 
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums