KB4539080 for Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 19041.84 - Feb. 11 Insider

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

  1. Posts : 56,825
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #60

    Brink said:
    We have reports of some users hitting a "validating your request..." message when trying to download the latest #WindowsInsider ISO. It's a service-side issue that we're tackling. We'll let you know when it's fixed!

    That is good to hear. It's not good, just validates what's been happening to me last couple of days.

    Thanks.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 1,151
    Windows 10 Pro
       #61

    f14tomcat said:
    That is good to hear. It's not good, just validates what's been happening to me last couple of days.

    Thanks.
    hopefully Microsoft can get a fix very soon for people in USA
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 56,825
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #62

    Dave44 said:
    hopefully Microsoft can get a fix very soon for people in USA
    bingo....
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 1,151
    Windows 10 Pro
       #63

    f14tomcat said:
    bingo....
    did you get sorted tomcat got a official ESD link if you want it
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 56,825
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #64

    Dave44 said:
    did you get sorted tomcat got a official ESD link if you want it
    Appreciate the offer. If they don't have it sorted by tomorrow, I'll take you up on it. Thanks.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 1,079
    10 + Linux
       #65

    A second ISO was added to UUP dump (2). The second one (x64) was perfect here and post #12 shows the WU content.

    19041.84 - Browse known builds - UUP dump
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 26,440
    Windows 11 Pro 22631.3447
       #66

    MikeMecanic said:
    A second ISO was added to UUP dump (2). The second one (x64) was perfect here and post #12 shows the WU content.

    19041.84 - Browse known builds - UUP dump
    So then your remembers when an SSD was optimized after reboot?
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 68,862
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #67

    For those of you who were hitting a "validating your request..." message when trying to download the latest #WindowsInsider ISO, the service-side issue has been fixed! Please let us know if you continue to have issues.

      My Computers


  9. Posts : 56,825
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #68

    ooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

    KB4539080 for Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 19041.84 - Feb. 11-2020-02-27_06h39_14.png

    Apparently I'm not alone.....

    https://twitter.com/Keron_B/status/1...857134592?s=20

      My Computers


  10. Posts : 1,151
    Windows 10 Pro
       #69

    f14tomcat said:
    ooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

    KB4539080 for Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 19041.84 - Feb. 11-2020-02-27_06h39_14.png

    Apparently I'm not alone.....

    https://twitter.com/Keron_B/status/1...857134592?s=20

    check PM i sent ESD official link for en-us x64
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums