Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19551.1005 - January 23 Insider

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 39,445
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #30

    f14tomcat said:
    yes,,,,, I know that. there are 2. was wondering what the cumulative stuff was.
    I did the CU and it took forever to create the ISO.
      My Computer

  2. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,136
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #31

    It's this one. When it creates, it does a rollup cumulative fix of the other and included in the ISO. As Keith said, took 27 forevers to build. ISO was 4,465,390KB

    Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19551.1005 - January 23-2020-01-23_16h11_25.png
      My Computers

  3. Steven Campoli's Avatar
    Posts : 1,226
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #32

    f14tomcat said:
    Attachment 264260

    which????????????????????? (x64)
    Just noticed, what’s the difference, usually theirs the insider preview but CU ?
      My Computers

  4. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,136
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #33

    Steven Campoli said:
    Just noticed, what’s the difference, usually theirs the insider preview but CU ?
    see my post above
      My Computers

  5. bordi's Avatar
    Posts : 618
    Latest Preview Build
       #34

    74 minutes to desktop
      My Computer

  6. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,136
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #35

    f14tomcat said:
    It's this one. When it creates, it does a rollup cumulative fix of the other and included in the ISO. As Keith said, took 27 forevers to build. ISO was 4,465,390KB

    Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19551.1005 - January 23-2020-01-23_16h11_25.png
    Note on this size. It's too big (the .wim) to make a bootable media, would exceed the 4GB Fat32 limit. But, there is an option in the UUPDump to make the script with a .esd instead of .wim. That would be small enough for bootable media.
      My Computers

  7. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 17,434
    Windows 10 Pro
       #36

    f14tomcat said:
    Note on this size. It's too big (the .wim) to make a bootable media, would exceed the 4GB Fat32 limit. But, there is an option in the UUPDump to make the script with a .esd instead of .wim. That would be small enough for bootable media.
    You can always use this method to create the USB installer: Create bootable USB installer if install.wim is greater than 4GB

    Kari
      My Computer

  8. linw's Avatar
    Posts : 1,908
    win 10 Insider
       #37

    WU went very well. 70 min to desktop. Downtime 15 min.
      My Computers

  9. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,136
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #38

    Kari said:
    You can always use this method to create the USB installer: Create bootable USB installer if install.wim is greater than 4GB

    Kari
    Yes, but creating it already of a compatible size would eliminate all those steps. Martin's Tut is great if you don't have a .esd option, and you must use a .wim.
      My Computers

  10. Steven Campoli's Avatar
    Posts : 1,226
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #39

    I’ve noticed something, usually when I update to a new build in control panel and programs and features, view installed updates is usually empty, this one here came with 3 updates one was a security update
      My Computers


 
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:06.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums