New Chromium based Microsoft Edge now generally available  

Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 3,269
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #400

    Clintlgm said:
    I would suggest Roboform support its not a Edge problem, best I can tell you are the only one with that issue so far.
    Somehow your passwords don't seem to be connected to your Roboform online sync database.
    and yet it works with standard Edge without a problem. Roboform has supposedly issued a fix for original problems reported but seems to still have some problems for me.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 10,929
    Win10 x64
       #401

    I got the Roboform extension from the MS Store. It installed fine and is working in the latest Canary of Edge.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 10,311
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 release preview channel
       #402

    Does anyone know if there is a MenuBar extension available for this version of Edge ?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 237
    windows 10 Build 20215
       #403

    The Roboform extension has always worked for me. The problem I have is Roboform's last extension update took control over the address function in Edge. Previously Edge populated everything, even email addresses. Now with version 8.6.5.6 of the extension Edge does not populate anything.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The chrome web store has an extension for the menu bar called Proper Menubar.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 10,311
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 release preview channel
       #404

    neveready said:
    The Roboform extension has always worked for me. The problem I have is Roboform's last extension update took control over the address function in Edge. Previously Edge populated everything, even email addresses. Now with version 8.6.5.6 of the extension Edge does not populate anything.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The chrome web store has an extension for the menu bar called Proper Menubar.
    Thank you

    Will give it a go tomorrow.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 481
    Windows 10 Pro
       #405

    RK1997 said:
    There's no service for syncing your Google Account?
    No, heres some services in alphabetic order, only the 3 with Google names as described

    New Chromium based Microsoft Edge now generally available-image.png

    So I really don't know how or where all that services came from in the earlier link. I for sure don't have them. Chrome AND new edge is installed both
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 469
    Windows 10 Pro 20H2 x64
       #406

    kado897 said:
    I don't think Chrome uses Windows Services for these things
    Doesn't Chrome has Google Sync service like the one in Android phones?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Burgurne said:
    No, heres some services in alphabetic order, only the 3 with Google names as described

    New Chromium based Microsoft Edge now generally available-image.png

    So I really don't know how or where all that services came from in the earlier link. I for sure don't have them. Chrome AND new edge is installed both
    Those only 3 services are present for me as well, but with Microsoft Edge in the names.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 50,055
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #407

    RK1997 said:
    Doesn't Chrome has Google Sync service like the one in Android phones?

    - - - Updated - - -


    Those only 3 services are present for me as well, but with Microsoft Edge in the names.
    If you think about it Chrome is cross platform so a solution has to be found for these things other than Windows Services.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 469
    Windows 10 Pro 20H2 x64
       #408

    kado897 said:
    If you think about it Chrome is cross platform so a solution has to be found for these things other than Windows Services.
    Yup, that's why I expected something extra other than the 3 mentioned services, but seems like those services can't be found in Windows' Services as they aren't belonging to Windows. So, how to know the other remaining 50 services?
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 50,055
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #409

    RK1997 said:
    Yup, that's why I expected something extra other than the 3 mentioned services, but seems like those services can't be found in Windows' Services as they aren't belonging to Windows. So, how to know the other remaining 50 services?
    If you look in Task Manager there are lots of Chrome background tasks.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:23.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums