KB4528760 CU Win 10 v1903 build 18362.592 & v1909 build 18363.592  

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

  1. KCR
    Posts : 353
    Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 22H2 (OS Build 19045.3448)
       #30

    f14tomcat said:
    What MS fondly calls the "Seekers". Feel like I'm back in the '60s.....

    So, I guess. . . The Carnival Is Over ? 😞
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 56,676
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #31

    KCR said:
    So, I guess. . . The Carnival Is Over ? 
    ...
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 512
    Windows 10 Version 1909 (Build 18363.815
       #32

    f14tomcat said:
    It should be available to download and install before that though, if you're keen to get it.........
    I'm not keen to get it really - just wondering. I am using Vivaldi right now, choosing it over the trial of Edge Chromium early release. I just misunderstood the January 15 release date. Thanks.
    Last edited by Brink; 14 Jan 2020 at 19:30. Reason: fixed quote box
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 56,676
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #33

    JohnBurns said:
    I'm not keen to get it really - just wondering. I am using Vivaldi right now, choosing it over the trial of Edge Chromium early release. I just misunderstood the January 15 release date. Thanks.
    My error for posting that without a direct quote. That was Bree's comment, not mine. sorry......
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 5
    W10/64
       #34

    Installed 1909 over W7/64. After a few days disappearing text!!
    Is thee an "UN-master switch" pkg to go from 1909 and reset to 1903 (there were no prior versions of Windows 10 on this laptop).
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 56,676
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #35

    geuphrates said:
    Installed 1909 over W7/64. After a few days disappearing text!!
    Is thee an "UN-master switch" pkg to go from 1909 and reset to 1903 (there were no prior versions of Windows 10 on this laptop).
    If I understand you correctly, uninstalling this KB with revert 1909 back to 1903. It is the Enablement Package Update. Look for it in Update History, then Uninstall Updates.

    KB4517245 Feature Update via Windows 10 v1909 Enablement Package
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 413
    Win 10 PRO 64 Bit
       #36

    Found the Autopilot
    KB4532441 sitting in my control panel, programs and features installed 12-10-2019 . I would have sworn I had removed it even posted the same.
    Is it ok to remove at this time ?
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 144
    Win 10 Pro 19042.1110
       #37

    Surprised some of you non-Australians even know who the Seekers where! Props!
      My Computer


  9. VBF
    Posts : 594
    Win 10 Pro
       #38

    dwarfer66 said:
    Surprised some of you non-Australians even know who the Seekers where! Props!
    Cheek! They lived and had chart hits in UK in the early 60s - Judith Durham had a lovely clear voice.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 685
    10 Home
       #39

    VBF said:
    Cheek! They lived and had chart hits in UK in the early 60s - Judith Durham had a lovely clear voice.
    And she still does. Saw her on the idiot box a few months ago. Class is never out of date!
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:37.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums