Cumulative Update KB4527587 Windows 10 v1903 build 19008.1000 Oct. 24 Insider

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 607
    latest Win10 Insider build
       #40

    LEOPEVA64 said:
    Since build 19002 there is a bug with the quick actions tiles of the Action center, they are misaligned:
    Attachment 252575

    This has to do with the fact that the Action Center is wider since build 19002:
    Attachment 252576

    But it seems that Microsoft "forgot" to change the width of the quick action tiles, so now those tiles are misaligned:


    I guess in the next builds Microsoft will make those tiles a little wider, so that they are aligned with the "Clear all notifications" and "Manage notifications" buttons, or maybe in a future build the Action Center will return to its "normal" width.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Wynona said:
    I just got it installed on my second partition for dual boot day before yesterday. So far, everything seems fine. I kinda skipped the two prior updates.
    Yeah, me too. Didn't want any part of those problems. But yeah, it's all good now. Cheers!
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 472
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit v1803 build 17133.73
       #41

    reply to above. check your graphics card settings and screen resolution settings for your monitor. not seeing this problem here.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 3,245
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #42

    LEOPEVA64 said:
    Since build 19002 there is a bug with the quick actions tiles of the Action center, they are misaligned:
    Attachment 252575

    This has to do with the fact that the Action Center is wider since build 19002:
    Attachment 252576

    But it seems that Microsoft "forgot" to change the width of the quick action tiles, so now those tiles are misaligned:


    I guess in the next builds Microsoft will make those tiles a little wider, so that they are aligned with the "Clear all notifications" and "Manage notifications" buttons, or maybe in a future build the Action Center will return to its "normal" width.
    Don't have this problem with action center in this build.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 26,980
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #43

    magilla said:
    Don't have this problem with action center in this build.
    mine is misaligned, just as LEOPEVA64 described...
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 477
    Win 10 Pro x64 19645 Fast
       #44

    AndreTen said:
    mine is misaligned, just as LEOPEVA64 described...
    Same here but not to concerning I don't believe.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 29,075
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #45

    Fisher Mann said:
    Same here but not to concerning I don't believe.
    Doesn't bother me. I'd never have noticed it if it hadn't been pointed out.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 17,638
    Windows 10 Pro
       #46

      My Computer


  8. Posts : 29,075
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #47

    Kari said:
    Well, looky what I got in 19008.1000!

    Cumulative Update KB4527587 Windows 10 v1903 build 19008.1000 Oct. 24-cortana-beta.png

    I didn't sign up for it either!
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 61,554
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #48
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 607
    latest Win10 Insider build
       #49

    Wynona said:
    Well, looky what I got in 19008.1000!Cumulative Update KB4527587 Windows 10 v1903 build 19008.1000 Oct. 24-cortana-beta.png
    I didn't sign up for it either!
    Yeah, I excommunicated her from my Windows 10 builds, a long time ago. Just doesn't make sense to have so many voice assistants. And none of them are as complete as the Google Asst.

    BTW, Brink, since when do we have a whole new thread over a cumulative update???
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:06.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums