Windows 10: Windows 10 Service Release 1 Inbound for Next Week

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
  1.    14 Aug 2015 #341

    Wynona said: View Post
    I don't think it should be in Windows 10 News section. That is for Windows 10 News. Am I being redundant? What is the title of the first one you posted? All we need is one post to bring it back to the top.
    It should be in General Discussion.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 14,411
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       14 Aug 2015 #342

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    It should be in General Discussion.
    Oh, yeah, but how far down the listings? I'm not willing to hunt for something when I don't even know what it looks like.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    14 Aug 2015 #343

    Wynona said: View Post
    Oh, yeah, but how far down the listings? I'm not willing to hunt for something when I don't even know what it looks like.
    It's the same topic.. all over again. Sigh..
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    14 Aug 2015 #344

    . . .an insider section to the forum would be nice. It would help separate the new builds and ideas being placed within Win 10 TP thus giving insiders a better view of what is happening without the BS of those who think they know everything about anything, and nothing of whatever. . .. . .hope that isn't as confusing as I have been finding some of the post here on the forums since the newbies have started posting. . .oh my poor stroke infest brain. . .

    . . .Time to go play some golf. . .something that is far less confusing for me. . .. . .yes
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 605
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (14971)
       14 Aug 2015 #345

    Wynona said: View Post
    I don't think it should be in Windows 10 News section. That is for Windows 10 News. Am I being redundant? What is the title of the first one you posted? All we need is one post to bring it back to the top.
    I called it New Forum for Insiders? It was in General Discussion. If you can find it and give it a bump, that would be great. I don't see any sign now of the new one - no indication that it was moved, no sign of it in General. I give up.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    14 Aug 2015 #346

    sgage said: View Post
    I called it New Forum for Insiders? It was in General Discussion. If you can find it and give it a bump, that would be great. I don't see any sign now of the new one - no indication that it was moved, no sign of it in General. I give up.
    It's there, it was moved, click your Quick Links, and select My Threads, that should get yo to it. The links in this thread went dead while it was moved, they should work now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    14 Aug 2015 #347

    Release of SR-1


    Any word on what happened to the upgrade of SR-1 that was to happen the week of the 10th of August?
    shipinomore
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 755
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 16199
       14 Aug 2015 #348

    Am I out of Insider? This page is NOT accessible!

    Help need!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    14 Aug 2015 #349

    jyusa said: View Post
    Am I out of Insider? This page is NOT accessible!

    Help need!
    Might have been removed. Has nothing to do with your insider status.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 755
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 16199
       14 Aug 2015 #350

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    Might have been removed.
    Kind of confused...
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Source
Read more: Windows 10 for phones preview might come out this week
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28.
Find Us