Windows 10: Windows 10 Service Release 1 Inbound for Next Week

Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
  1.    13 Aug 2015 #291

    sgage said: View Post
    I am an Insider, and it's been quiet so far. I am guessing that one fine day soon we'll see a new build coming along...
    Let's hope, it's getting boring. Problem is that last big upgrade I heard of is coming in October.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 14,263
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       13 Aug 2015 #292

    alphanumeric said: View Post
    Just having a little fun. Most here, like you, have a sense of humor. I'm not running an insider build at the moment. I may once it starts back up though. Just to see what's coming down the pip line. Been testing other stuff, clean install after upgrades etc.
    Yeah, I've done a clean install of the Insider Program partition on this desktop. I'm pretty sure you'll be apprised pretty quickly as soon as the first Insider build drops!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 605
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (14971)
       13 Aug 2015 #293

    CountMike said: View Post
    Let's hope, it's getting boring. Problem is that last big upgrade I heard of is coming in October.
    Yes, a bit boring indeed. I know there's supposed to be a big public upgrade in October, but hopefully Insiders will get a build or two in advance of that...

    I think it would be useful if there were a separate Insiders forum here on the TenForums - I suggested it a while back, but got no response whatsoever, pro or con, from anybody.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 14,263
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       13 Aug 2015 #294

    sgage said: View Post
    Yes, a bit boring indeed. I know there's supposed to be a big public upgrade in October, but hopefully Insiders will get a build or two in advance of that...

    I think it would be useful if there were a separate Insiders forum here on the TenForums - I suggested it a while back, but got no response whatsoever, pro or con, from anybody.
    I saw a post from Z... that they're considering it. Not sure when, though.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 605
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (14971)
       13 Aug 2015 #295

    Wynona said: View Post
    I saw a post from Z... that they're considering it. Not sure when, though.
    I didn't see that one. I think it would make a lot of sense, now that Win10 is GA, to have a separate place for the development builds. Rather than confusing all the folks who are new to Win10, and jumbling it all together.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 14,263
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       13 Aug 2015 #296

    sgage said: View Post
    I didn't see that one. I think it would make a lot of sense, now that Win10 is GA, to have a separate place for the development builds. Rather than confusing all the folks who are new to Win10, and jumbling it all together.
    Yeah, I think that was the general consensus. Seems like I remember something about when new builds start to show up to Insiders.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    13 Aug 2015 #297

    sgage said: View Post
    I didn't see that one. I think it would make a lot of sense, now that Win10 is GA, to have a separate place for the development builds. Rather than confusing all the folks who are new to Win10, and jumbling it all together.
    As a non-insider, I think that would be an excellent idea.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 14,263
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       13 Aug 2015 #298

    nigelmercier said: View Post
    As a non-insider, I think that would be an excellent idea.
    Hopefully that won't be too far off. Others have asked too.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    13 Aug 2015 #299

    Problem is most insiders have now installed it as their main OS so they don't want a screwed OS any more than anyone else.

    When i was running the insider program it was on a separate partition so no biggie, now i would not be happy to have my system borked just to test for MS. Especially as its now Windows as a Service they had better get it right
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    13 Aug 2015 #300

    This was one big tease.

    We're not getting any new features until October at the earliest.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Source
Read more: Windows 10 for phones preview might come out this week
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:21.
Find Us