Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
  1.    11 Aug 2015 #241
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 220
    Windows 10 x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, Victek, I think I read that it will contain extension support in Edge. As well as some new functionality stuff.

    What's confusing to me is that some have said it's for Insiders and some have said it will come to all Windows 10 computers. Me, I'm just waiting to see what happens.
    I'm still running 10 in a VM set to insiders fast ring. I'll post if I see the update there first.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    11 Aug 2015 #242
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Covington, Louisiana
    Posts : 715
    Windows 10 1703 Pro 64

    MS master plan is to release new updates to Insiders first and then to consumers.

    Jim
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    11 Aug 2015 #243
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,129
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    MS master plan is to release new updates to Insiders first and then to consumers.

    Jim
    That's true in a sense, Jim, but sometimes there will be critical updates that will go to everyone. Especially security updates.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    11 Aug 2015 #244
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Covington, Louisiana
    Posts : 715
    Windows 10 1703 Pro 64

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    That's true in a sense, Jim, but sometimes there will be critical updates that will go to everyone. Especially security updates.
    I agree. Read about it a while back but not sure of the details. I would think this Service pack will go to Insiders first.

    Jim
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    11 Aug 2015 #245
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,129
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    I agree. Read about it a while back but not sure of the details. I would think this Service pack will go to Insiders first.

    Jim
    It could. I'm just not sure; I read the article, but since then I've slept. Guess I'll go back and see if I can read more.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    11 Aug 2015 #246

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, Victek, I think I read that it will contain extension support in Edge. As well as some new functionality stuff.

    What's confusing to me is that some have said it's for Insiders and some have said it will come to all Windows 10 computers. Me, I'm just waiting to see what happens.
    SR1 will not bring extension support to Edge, from what I've read. That may not be forthcoming until October, according to this article:

    http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...t-488626.shtml
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    11 Aug 2015 #247
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Get Off My Lawn
    Posts : 4,074
    Win10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    That's true in a sense, Jim, but sometimes there will be critical updates that will go to everyone. Especially security updates.

    My security is being compromised by M$ ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    11 Aug 2015 #248
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Get Off My Lawn
    Posts : 4,074
    Win10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by robertwnielsen View Post
    SR1 will not bring extension support to Edge, from what I've read.
    Link ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    11 Aug 2015 #249

    Quote Originally Posted by COMPUTIAC View Post
    Link ?
    http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...t-488626.shtml

    Says extension support will arrive in October
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    11 Aug 2015 #250
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Get Off My Lawn
    Posts : 4,074
    Win10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by robertwnielsen View Post
    http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...t-488626.shtml

    Says extension support will arrive in October
    Thanks !
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Windows 10 will not RTM this week
Source
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 for phones preview might come out this week
Read more: Windows 10 for phones preview might come out this week
Windows 10 News
What to expect at this week's Windows 10 launch
More
Windows 10 News
Microsoft expected to unveil new Windows name next week
Source! -Chuck
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums