New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18922 (20H1) - June 19 Insider

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 584
    windows 10
       #70

    a lot better than last update download and install was no problem
    so far everything seams to be working
      My Computer

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,772
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #71

    AndreTen said:
    Event viewer is crashing every time I want to check errors

    Anybody else or is ti just me?
    Attachment 237888
    It's a known problem to do with custom views. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...using-custom-v
      My Computer

  3. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 20,655
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #72

    kado897 said:
    It's a known problem to do with custom views. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...using-custom-v
    OK, thanks Keith
      My Computers

  4. IronZorg89's Avatar
    Posts : 1,676
    Windows 10 pro x64-bit
       #73

    Finally done and dusted. I don't know if it is luck, but I have never had any problem with installing Fast/Skippy since the time I started the insider Program, but the downloading/installing process is always longer comparing to most members of this forum.

    BTW, I just checked event viewer > custom views. No problem there, working fine. On the other hand, File Explorer's search bar is still a no-show.

    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18922 (20H1) - June 19-18922.1000-insider-fast-skippy.png
      My Computers

  5. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 25,875
    Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657
       #74

    IronZorg89 said:
    Finally done and dusted. I don't know if it is luck, but I have never had any problem with installing Fast/Skippy since the time I started the insider Program, but the downloading/installing process is always longer comparing to most members of this forum.

    BTW, I just checked event viewer > custom views. No problem there, working fine. On the other hand, File Explorer's search bar is still a no-show.

    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18922 (20H1) - June 19-18922.1000-insider-fast-skippy.png
    You talking about this search bar?

    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18922 (20H1) - June 19-searchbar.png
      My Computer

  6. IronZorg89's Avatar
    Posts : 1,676
    Windows 10 pro x64-bit
       #75

    Wynona said:
    You talking about this search bar?

    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18922 (20H1) - June 19-searchbar.png
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18922 (20H1) - June 19-search-bar-file-explorer-not-showing.png
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 1,808
    W10 pro x64 Skip Ahead + Edge Dev
       #76

    Night Light is still 'semi' broken when used manually. I've reported it via the hub.

    When enabling manually the icon and buttons don't show that Night Light actually has enabled. You have to repeat the process to get the functionality to match the buttons. Its only a small thing but one that annoys.

    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18922 (20H1) - June 19-nl1.png

    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18922 (20H1) - June 19-nl2.png

    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18922 (20H1) - June 19-nl3.png

    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18922 (20H1) - June 19-nl4.png
      My Computer


  8. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 15,429
    Windows 10
       #77

    "Rumors" of upcoming features:

    Naming Virtual Desktops

    New Cortana UI

    (they can be enabled with Mach2 Tool but they don't work properly. Maybe after a few reboots! )

    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18922 (20H1) - June 19-001109-copy.png
      My Computer

  9. techquest's Avatar
    Posts : 1,602
    W10 Enterprise
       #78

    Mooly said:
    Night Light is still 'semi' broken when used manually. I've reported it via the hub.

    When enabling manually the icon and buttons don't show that Night Light actually has enabled. You have to repeat the process to get the functionality to match the buttons. Its only a small thing but one that annoys.
    Night Light not working, no matter what I try.
      My Computer

  10. Winuser's Avatar
    Posts : 6,481
    Windows 10 Pro Insider
       #79

    IronZorg89 said:
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18922 (20H1) - June 19-search-bar-file-explorer-not-showing.png
    I would guess it's the mod your using. The standard File Explorer is OK on both my computers running the Insider Build.
      My Computers


 

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums