New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18917 (20H1) - June 12 Insider

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
  1.    #140

    martyfelker said: View Post
    Blue screen, green screen, we all scream when we see these screens.*

    * Perhaps some of you never heard the saying from my childhood "You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream"
    And when you have a bad tooth, ice cream can make you scream !!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. jimbo45's Avatar
    Posts : 7,454
    Windows / Linux : Centos, Ubuntu, OpenSuse
       #141

    Hi folks

    a plus for the 20H1 build

    supports fibre optic cable card I inserted into a server yesterday -- yield at 38Gb/s --- the spec for the cable says 40 Gb/s max so now to try some file transfers etc.

    High Performance 40gbps Fiber Optic Nic Card Xl710-qda2 Ethernet Converged Network Adapter - Buy Xl710-qda2,2 Port Pci Lan Card,Network Adapter Product on Alibaba.com

    working perfectly !!!!!

    The green optical connector light on my ISP box also activated showing optical connection to ISP and Internet is working just fine- so I'll have fun testing downloads etc at super high speed.

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.   My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. JGToy's Avatar
    Posts : 396
    Windows 10 Pro x64-bit Build Latest
       #143

    Hi guys
    Sorry I am late, but I did the test @TC talked about and pressing RIGHT CTRL + Scroll Lock twice give me BSOD (not GSOD) but everything becomes frozen, I can't do anything else than turn off / back on the computer.

    Looking over what @CountMike said about (GPU) I took a look and found that back on May when NVidia release Geforce 430.86 I installed the "NVIDIA Studio Drivers" for testing purposes and I forgot about it, on the previous windows build it was working just, but on this build the BSOD started.

    This morning I switched the NV driver and up to now after waking the computer many times I didn't received any BSOD.

    So, now I can see we have a new build I will be updating and see what happens next.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 42,082
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #144

    JGToy said: View Post
    Hi guys
    Sorry I am late, but I did the test @TC talked about and pressing RIGHT CTRL + Scroll Lock twice give me BSOD (not GSOD) but everything becomes frozen, I can't do anything else than turn off / back on the computer.

    Looking over what @CountMike said about (GPU) I took a look and found that back on May when NVidia release Geforce 430.86 I installed the "NVIDIA Studio Drivers" for testing purposes and I forgot about it, on the previous windows build it was working just, but on this build the BSOD started.

    This morning I switched the NV driver and up to now after waking the computer many times I didn't received any BSOD.

    So, now I can see we have a new build I will be updating and see what happens next.
    Real late seeing this @JGToy, sorry. Yes, even the forced (B G)SOD will lock up just like a real one. Should have mentioned that. Glad you found the culprit. I believe those NV Studio Drivers are for game developers and such. They can have weird stuff in them, so the Devs can push the code to the limit.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. JGToy's Avatar
    Posts : 396
    Windows 10 Pro x64-bit Build Latest
       #145

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Real late seeing this @JGToy, sorry. Yes, even the forced (B G)SOD will lock up just like a real one. Should have mentioned that. Glad you found the culprit. I believe those NV Studio Drivers are for game developers and such. They can have weird stuff in them, so the Devs can push the code to the limit.
    Not a problem @TC but, unfortunately I still having BSOD on build 18922 even thought I changed Geforce Driver (was OK for while but, then happened).

    Now I am without a clue!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 42,082
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #146

    JGToy said: View Post
    Not a problem @TC but, unfortunately I still having BSOD on build 18922 even thought I changed Geforce Driver (was OK for while but, then happened).

    Now I am without a clue!
    Did you get rid of the Studio Driver with DDU first? May be bits and pieces left, clean install of the driver is best, in safe mode.

    In case you need: Official Display Driver Uninstaller DDU Download
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8.    #147

    JGToy said: View Post
    Not a problem @TC but, unfortunately I still having BSOD on build 18922 even thought I changed Geforce Driver (was OK for while but, then happened).

    Now I am without a clue!
    Did you use DDU, to clean driver.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 42,082
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #148

    Bench Virgin said: View Post
    Did you use DDU, to clean driver.
    just said that.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    #149

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    just said that.
    LOL
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE 6/12: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18917 (20H1) - June 12 :arrow: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9230-download-windows-10-iso-file.html#option4 1138494762187538432
UPDATE 6/5: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18912 (20H1) - June 5 Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-18908/ 1133780783565402112 1133781148763484161
UPDATE 5/8: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18894 (20H1) - May 8 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18890 | Windows Experience Blog 1123634850601111552 1123634531469127680
UPDATE 5/15: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18898 (20H1) - May 10 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18895 | Windows Experience Blog 1126895321764618241
UPDATE 5/10: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18895 (20H1) - May 10 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18894 | Windows Experience Blog 1126171085559422976 1126170933612302337
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:29.
Find Us