How to get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

Page 49 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
  1. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 1,830
    Windows 10 64 bit, 1809
       #480

    Can anyone help??? I'm getting "the ​your pc has hardware that isn't ready for this version of windows"error every single time I run the setup for 1903 off USB. I've disconnected every single drive except the OS drive so why is it still complaining? I'm going mad.

    This article indicates that it might be my Creative SoundBlaster sound card as the road block: Fix "What needs your attention" error when upgrading to Windows 10 May 2019 Update - gHacks Tech News

    Can I disconnect the SoundBlaster card and install or should I hold off for now?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    #481

    Kol12 said: View Post
    Can anyone help??? I'm getting "the ​your pc has hardware that isn't ready for this version of windows"error every single time I run the setup for 1903 off USB. I've disconnected every single drive except the OS drive so why is it still complaining? I'm going mad.
    Sound Blaster ? Insider builds had problems with it and it's drivers.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 1,830
    Windows 10 64 bit, 1809
       #482

    CountMike said: View Post
    Sound Blaster, insider builds had problems with it an it's drivers.
    Yep I see. Any work around?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    #483

    Kol12 said: View Post
    Yep I see. Any work around?
    I don't know, take it out and try without it, don't forget to uninstall drivers with DDU.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 1,830
    Windows 10 64 bit, 1809
       #484

    CountMike said: View Post
    I don't know, take it out and try without it, don't forget to uninstall drivers with DDU.
    It seems to indicate that the Sound Blaster won't work with the update. Should I risk uninstalling it to get 1903 to find out whether I can install it afterwards?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    #485

    Kol12 said: View Post
    It seems to indicate that the Sound Blaster won't work with the update. Should I risk uninstalling it to get 1903 to find out whether I can install it afterwards?
    If you make a backup first, all you are gambling with is your time.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    #486

    Both my sound cards are working.

    Creative Zx on 18898 and Creative AE-5 on 1903.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 1,830
    Windows 10 64 bit, 1809
       #487

    swarfega said: View Post
    Both my sound cards are working.



    Creative Zx on 18898 and Creative AE-5 on 1903.
    I have the AE-5 also, did you disconnect it before installing 1903??
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #488

    No, it just worked. Not even installed the Creative software yet.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 1,830
    Windows 10 64 bit, 1809
       #489

    swarfega said: View Post
    No, it just worked. Not even installed the Creative software yet.
    Clean install or an upgrade? If it's clean you didn't have the SB drivers there for Windows to complain about...
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 49 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Source: What's new for Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds (19H1) | Microsoft Docs See also: How to get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903 Windows 10 and Server 1903 ISO now available to download on MSDN What is new for IT pros in...
UPDATE 5/21: How to get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903 UPDATE 5/19: Cumulative Update KB4505057 Windows 10 Insider 1903 build 18362.116 UPDATE 5/1: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18890 (20H1) - May 1 Insider -...
Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Windows-IT-Pro-Blog/What-s-new-in-Windows-Update-for-Business-in-Windows-10-version/ba-p/622064 See also: How to get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903 What is new for Windows 10 May...
Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Windows-IT-Pro-Blog/What-s-new-for-IT-pros-in-Windows-10-version-1903/ba-p/622024 See also: How to get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903 What is new for Windows 10 May 2019 Update...
Source: Now accepting Windows 10, version 1903 submissions - Microsoft Tech Community - 473707
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04.
Find Us